Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by STAR_GOD View Post
    Last time i checked false promises equal to false advertising...
    At this point I would consiter it bait and switch.

You bunch of whining girls. 1 week, 2 week - who cares?

Just get the game released already. I have been in the "beta" for nearly a year now!

Quote Originally Posted by imolital View Post
    We have to give Jordi credit for his commitment to the game. However, it is still sad that we are getting broken promises. How bout a compromise. A week and a half. March 4th! Also you guys have to consider that players can choose to come back to play only after the final wipe but if we all do that who's to figure out bugs, give suggestions and help promote the game? So honestly, you can't fault people for getting frustrated. We all want this game up and running as soon as possible.
    Obviously you don't you just want it up and running half assedly. You're playing now right? You been playing for god knows how long for free right? Maybe you lil fanbois could just sit back and take an extra does of rittalin and try for once in your pathetic wasted lives to be a bit patient. They could've given you a broken game to play, but been on time and you'd have gotten your precious 2 weeks, but would it have been worth it? This company has shown amazing customer service and dedication to delivering a quality product. Someday you internet forum whiners are going to pull your heads out of your asses and there is going to be a really loud pop.

4. 02-27-2011, 07:32 AM

5. 02-27-2011, 07:34 AM

6. 02-27-2011, 07:35 AM

Quote Originally Posted by STAR_GOD View Post
    u mad bro?
    I got money why would I be mad about 2 weeks? I'm ashamed that I have to share the title of Gamer with some of you socially inept wastes of space.

I just feel sorry for you people.

8. 02-27-2011, 07:42 AM

Quote Originally Posted by Dontaze_Mebro View Post
    I got money why would I be mad about 2 weeks? I'm ashamed that I have to share the title of Gamer with some of you socially inept wastes of space.

I just feel sorry for you people.
    Mr I can use big words in a sentance dont be angry its just the game

10. 02-27-2011, 07:44 AM

I WANT MY TWO DOOOOLARS!

i didn't ask for a dime...

12. 02-27-2011, 08:04 AM

13. 02-27-2011, 08:15 AM

Quote Originally Posted by BigCountry View Post
    This game better be up and running by the 7th, this is just ridiculous....
    lol

Servers...bandwidth....lag....leaks....wipes...wit h only a few hundred people, what happens when its a few thousand?? Do these guys really know what they are doing, is this guy in over his freaking head??

I am starting to question that....
    I aggree with bigcountry.

I really don't care if we get 1 week vs 2 weeks of a head start, so long as the server is stable & the game is playable.

Perhaps I'm desensitized from suffering through pretty much every other MMO's terrible launches. Or perhaps I have gained wisdom with age & realized that even with one less week of "free time," this game still gives more than TWICE as much free time away as any other MMO release (2 months, not 1). It's still remarkable value if/when the server issue gets sorted & we can indeed start on ~3/7.

Quote Originally Posted by baka77 View Post
    I really don't care if we get 1 week vs 2 weeks of a head start, so long as the server is stable & the game is playable.

Perhaps I'm desensitized from suffering through pretty much every other MMO's terrible launches. Or perhaps I have gained wisdom with age & realized that even with one less week of "free time," this game still gives more than TWICE as much free time away as any other MMO release (2 months, not 1). It's still remarkable value if/when the server issue gets sorted & we can indeed start on ~3/7.
    I would pay $100 if all the current technical problems would go away. I would also be intrested in considering an offer to make many of the troll players go away.

I agree, I am really not intrested in getting my two dollars back, I would rather just play

Quote Originally Posted by FabricSoftener View Post
    I would pay $100 if all the current technical problems would go away. I would also be intrested in considering an offer to make many of the troll players go away.

I agree, I am really not intrested in getting my two dollars back, I would rather just play
    I am interested, they should let people pay to get trolls banned. I bet there quite some people to pay some money to get the dust gone to make the fora all shiny again .