Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    A two week headstart with a complete wipe is the best option. I am to starting to question the Developer's abilities, but Jordi did basically make roma whatever the fluck it is pretty alone. Hoping we don't have another MO here.

Quote Originally Posted by Virtus View Post
    Hello Everyone:

While I can understand that you are all very upset I would like to point out the situation.

Jooky is working, right now, as hard as he can to get all these lag/crash/saving problems sorted out. On top of this he is/was having to deal with the server company to get everything organized. He is a 1 man team and can only do so much.

In the beginning Jooky did say there would be 2 weeks early access, however, it was not part of the pre-order package. Instead it was something extra he was trying to do for the community.

Unfortunately, due to unforeseen circumstances, this is no longer possible. He is, however, still trying to give you extra time despite the difficulties.
    Just quoting myself since I was the last post on the previous page.

Quote Originally Posted by Tehroth View Post
    A two week headstart with a complete wipe is the best option. I am to starting to question the Developer's abilities, but Jordi did basically make roma whatever the fluck it is pretty alone. Hoping we don't have another MO here.
    No, because in MO when you work hard to achieve something, and it is lost due to bugs or exploits, they just say "Sorry for your loss" and continue on. At least Xsyon is giving compensation for everyone who battles through 4 hours of lag to place a totem and then followed through on getting a hold of a Guide to record it.

Ralph, this is about 2 weeks had start not about tribe totems, that's in the other thread.

Two weeks free game time and a head start on the land grab? You don't need two weeks before launch to get ready, more like two days; so what exactly is the problem again? Please don't use "promise" in your response.

Ralph, this is about 2 weeks had start not about tribe totems, that's in the other thread.
    Well he did mention "complete wipe" and compared to MO. I was just explaining the difference between Xsyon and MO on the situation.

Quote Originally Posted by Tehralph View Post
    ...the difference between Xsyon and MO....
    The only thing I can see them having in common at the moment is they both charged money for something obviously not ready...
    lol

Originally posted by Xsyon
    All players will get two weeks additional free play time. Effectively that makes March 15th our 'official launch' start. The actual start and final wipe will be as soon as possible once we have the new servers set up.

Again, I apologize for this rough start. We'll get over this bump soon!
    Final wipe is AS SOON AS POSSIBLE, can any of you see into the future? NO! Neither can Jordi, he is basing his schedule on things working correctly, and clearly things are not going as he intended. I think all the cry babies and nay sayers either need to log off, go back to wow, ER, warhammer, AoC or where ever you came from before here and come back later... after all....

Originally Posted by Xsyon
    The pending launch is for the Prelude, which is intended to last at least 6-9 months as originally planned. The Prelude is meant to be as described in the Features section. During the Prelude the game will evolve based on the community. The vision is and always has been to do this.
    Looks like you will have plenty of time to come back and still be part of the prelude! All this I paid this and I paid that.... you know what you paid for? A preorder for a working game.. well guess what, its still beta. You paid for something you are not even playing yet! You were lucky enough to get in game as soon as you preordered, without having to wait till the launch. If you don't want to take part of the beta, and just want to take advantage of your preorder then I suggest you don't log into the game till after launch. Afterall... that's what you paid for!

Hello Everyone:

While I can understand that you are all very upset I would like to point out the situation.

Jooky is working, right now, as hard as he can to get all these lag/crash/saving problems sorted out. On top of this he is/was having to deal with the server company to get everything organized. He is a 1 man team and can only do so much.

In the beginning Jooky did say there would be 2 weeks early access, however, it was not part of the pre-order package. Instead it was something extra he was trying to do for the community.

Unfortunately, due to unforeseen circumstances, this is no longer possible. He is, however, still trying to give you extra time despite the difficulties.
    That all sounds totally reasonable to me............

The responses from some people here are beginning to sound like forumfall. Pull yours heads out of your asses and get over it children. I want my 2dollars, blah blah. Shut up and act like adults. Take into account all the issues Jordi is dealing with and already has dealt with. Look at the overall picture of how he deals with us - more than fairly.

The only thing i STRONGLY dissagree with is the pre-placing of totems. Pre-placing as per the 18th is rediculous imho. That was a day of unplayable lag, glitches and problems. Nobody had a fair, even sandbox with which to scramble to their chosen piece of land and put down a totem. How is reproducing the results of totem placement on that day a fair and true representation of a landrush?

Start again FULLY i say!

Quote Originally Posted by tredo View Post
    Final wipe is AS SOON AS POSSIBLE, can any of you see into the future? NO! Neither can Jordi, he is basing his schedule on things working correctly, and clearly things are not going as he intended. I think all the cry babies and nay sayers either need to log off, go back to wow, ER, warhammer, AoC or where ever you came from before here and come back later... after all....
    Regarding the final wipe, we plan for this to be a week before the official launch of March 15th.
    http://www.xsyon.com/forum/showthrea...ll=1#post52613