Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Quatroux View Post
    ??? The first two responses to your post added a lot of value.
    Perhaps you missed the last few days of posts, blogs, and youtube.
    Are you really suprised by this announcement? Seriously? I'm not saying you won't get 20 pages of responses. What I am saying is that there's nothing new here.
    no last I checked those last few days was about a tribe cheating (whether they were or weren't I couldn't careless at this moment.)
    and also the EXACT drama I didn't want brought here. Two tribes duking it out on the forums, while entertaining, isn't what I want in this thread. This has nothing to do with politics but with fairness.

Btw Armand I agree with you. If they can fully legitimize the totem placement then let them but otherwise complete wipe is needed.

Unless they have recovered 100% of the totem data, people are gonna get screwed.

Threre is no win-win solution about this. I guessed you figured it out by now. How about people that did place the totem on 18th and spent hours in trying? How is it fair that they have to run for landgrab...again?

Quote Originally Posted by MikaHR View Post
    Threre is no win-win solution about this. I guessed you figured it out by now. How about people that did place the totem on 18th and spent hours in trying? How is it fair that they have to run for landgrab...again?
    This. There is no good call. If a gun were placed to my head and I had to make a decision, I would vote for a complete wipe and let the land grab begin.

Quote Originally Posted by MikaHR View Post
    Will you sing this same tune if somehow your totem isn't legitimate and another tribe got the spot?

I vote for a wipe, too. We even got the spot we wanted, but I don't really see them getting all of the information correct for every tribe that placed them (except Hopi, for sure).

Yes, I did it.

Quote Originally Posted by JCatano View Post
    I vote for a wipe, too. We even got the spot we wanted, but I don't really see them getting all of the information correct for every tribe that placed them (except Hopi, for sure).

Yes, I did it.
    lol, don't get that started.

Quote Originally Posted by JCatano View Post

Yes, I did it.
    Please man keep the drama out. I do not want it to devolve into that.

I agree that the forum banter has gotten to be too much. However, totem placement was at the core of recent debate. If we can return to civil discussion - great. I spent a crappy launch day trying to plant a totem and I'd hate for that time to be a waste. Running to the totem site countless times in huge lag was a hassel. I understand that some groups couldn't do it. This totem recovery may not even be possible. You'll have upset people no matter what they do. If they feel like they can restore totem they should give it a try.

Quote Originally Posted by wolfmoonstrike View Post
    Will you sing this same tune if somehow your totem isn't legitimate and another tribe got the spot?
    Trolling your own thread?

Im not singing any "tune" if you havent noticed, i suggest you reread my post again.