Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Regarding Saved Totems

Regarding the final wipe, we plan for this to be a week before the official launch of March 15th. We have compiled a list of saved totems from the 18th and will email the tribe and homestead leaders in advance of the final wipe.
    How is this fair? I mean during the 18th Pre-Launch lag who's to say any totem was legit. From what I understand some totems had to be placed a multitude of times before they stuck or were overwritten by another tribe. Also what about the tribes you didn't recover their data but they did place a totem? Because there is always a chance you missed something.

So really all I'm calling for is a complete wipe and give everybody a fair chance to get their land. I honestly believe that no place should be saved and we all run for our spots on the day of the new Pre-Launch.

Also what about the new people who did technically did preorder your game? Should these people get shafted?

Btw I would like to say I'm not posting this as a member of Pandemic but as a Subscriber of the game. These are my views so whatever drama you have with my tribe please leave it out of the thread. (same goes for us >.>)

^_^ Wolf I have a feeling you are going to get flamed. Hard.

I agree with wolf.

The 18th was scheduled as the official launch. Those of us who were organized and ready to go then should not be shafted either.

The Dev team acknowledged their failings and offered compensation through this measure.

Quote Originally Posted by Armand View Post
    The 18th was scheduled as the official launch. Those of us who were organized and ready to go then should not be shafted either.

The Dev team acknowledged their failings and offered compensation through this measure.
    But what I'm saying is with all the lag and having to keep replacing your totem till it stuck OR was replaced by another. How was this fair? How do you know what was a LEGIT totem. Because I'm sure people will be saying "Well I placed it here why did this tribe get it?!" ect after the list goes out or the game launches again.

This horse may have a bit of life left in it... we'll fix that.

Quote Originally Posted by wolfmoonstrike View Post
    But what I'm saying is with all the lag and having to keep replacing your totem till it stuck OR was replaced by another. How was this fair? How do you know what was a LEGIT totem. Because I'm sure people will be saying "Well I placed it here why did this tribe get it?!" ect after the list goes out or the game launches again.
    If they can't confirm legitimacy of totems, then I agree with you. Those who were in their spots first and ready to plant totems should not be penalized.

I honestly can't say if they're able to sort this out.

Quote Originally Posted by Quatroux View Post
    This horse may have a bit of life left in it... we'll fix that.
    Please don't troll. If you have an opposite view I welcome it but please put some thought behind it.

??? The first two responses to your post added a lot of value.
    Perhaps you missed the last few days of posts, blogs, and youtube.
    Are you really suprised by this announcement? Seriously? I'm not saying you won't get 20 pages of responses. What I am saying is that there's nothing new here.