Regarding the final wipe, we plan for this to be a week before the official launch of March 15th. We have compiled a list of saved totems from the 18th and will email the tribe and homestead leaders in advance of the final wipe.
How is this fair? I mean during the 18th Pre-Launch lag who's to say any totem was legit. From what I understand some totems had to be placed a multitude of times before they stuck or were overwritten by another tribe. Also what about the tribes you didn't recover their data but they did place a totem? Because there is always a chance you missed something.

So really all I'm calling for is a complete wipe and give everybody a fair chance to get their land. I honestly believe that no place should be saved and we all run for our spots on the day of the new Pre-Launch.

Also what about the new people who did technically did preorder your game? Should these people get shafted?

Btw I would like to say I'm not posting this as a member of Pandemic but as a Subscriber of the game. These are my views so whatever drama you have with my tribe please leave it out of the thread. (same goes for us >.>)