Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I think you should give those 3 tribes a full refund and send them on their way. They are hell bent into making the entire game world misserable and bitch about absolutely every little thing. It's never going to end.

Quote Originally Posted by r4NGe View Post
    Now I'm afraid a white van is going to pull up and throw a hood over my head and take me away. I hope you are not in government, man.

So the forums aren't grassy meadows and butterflies with a relaxing flute melody playing in the background. Neither is Xsyon.
    You know, paranoia must be a comforting state of mind for you. After all, if you think "they're" out to get you, it means you think you matter.

As for the original post, I agree. The only people who would have a problem with what you're saying are the people who know they're at fault. Plain and simple.

I dont really get the point of this thread...

Is someone FORCING you to read these forums? Or the specific posts made by the specific people(s) you are talking about? I know ive only been here a short time, but ive already seen quite a few people and tribes that i generally skip over their posts due to the fact that I think they are flat out [insert expletive here].

A mods job is a mods job. You are only falling into their desired trap by posting, and +1'ing, a thread like this.

Realize, weather you like it or not, that the carebear and the hardcore pvp ganker NEED each other if a game as cool and ambitious as this is to survive. Not only either side, but both.

Agreed with OP, deal with 1% so 99% can normally communicate, simple Pareto principle.

I dont really get the point of this thread...

Is someone FORCING you to read these forums? Or the specific posts made by the specific people(s) you are talking about? I know ive only been here a short time, but ive already seen quite a few people and tribes that i generally skip over their posts due to the fact that I think they are flat out [insert expletive here].

The effect of a handful of destructive individuals have plagued many forum users as of late. Though their threads and posts have mostly been deleted, they seem undeterred and willing to carry on. If you missed the show, I apologize, but I won't be getting into it here.

A mods job is a mods job. You are only falling into their desired trap by posting, and +1'ing, a thread like this.

This is a suggestion thread. All their nonsense is being reported and eventually dealt with. Sadly, more often than not the damage is done prior to deletion.

Realize, weather you like it or not, that the carebear and the hardcore pvp ganker NEED each other if a game as cool and ambitious as this is to survive. Not only either side, but both.

This has nothing to do with ingame faction warfare. It's about forum trolls and agitators.

I'm sorry but this is a tweaks and suggestion forum and every player is entitled to add there thoughts. This is what helps the dev's figure out which way they want to take things with there project. With out these nessasary tools in place you can't do the job you set out to do as best as you can. Your topic should't be postted here but under the fourm suggestions page. I would recommend you take it over there and post where it might do you more justice. The dev's set this page up to get feed back wether it be angry or happy or even helpful. This lets them know where to take there game.

Regardless I've seen some suggestions in Tweaks and suggestions that I do not like, but it isn't for me to decide what belongs in here or what doesn't. All I can do is post my opinion on there suggestions so my voice is heard. My post in here are not really for you readers but to the dev's thats why I post here. And I'm sure is same reason others post here.

Yes I might be feeding the trolling here but Just making a point. In future please post the topic in the right fourm page and not in one where it don't belong.
    This topic has clearly nothing to do with tweaks and suggestions for Xsyon just about web site and there is a page for suggestions for the web site. I was in no way mad angry or trying to hurt anyones feelings by posting, just trying to point you to right page to post your complaint.

Here is link where you should post this topic http://www.xsyon.com/forum/project.php?projectid=2

The effect of a handful of destructive individuals have plagued many forum users as of late. Though their threads and posts have mostly been deleted, they seem undeterred and willing to carry on. If you missed the show, I apologize, but I won't be getting into it here.
    Use the in game/forum reporting tools and proper channels. That's why they are implemented.

This is a suggestion thread. All their nonsense is being reported and eventually dealt with. Sadly, more often than not the damage is done prior to deletion.
    This is the internet. Feelings get hurt. If one cannot deal with hurt feelings and antagonistic behavior, then one should NOT be on the internet. Again, use reporting tools, else /logout.

This has nothing to do with ingame faction warfare. It's about forum trolls and agitators.
    Completely disagree. Where exactly do you think in-game faction warfare starts? Ive seen server wars in some games start over 2 people in pissing contests involving forum posts. If you do not want to be agitated, don't read certain poster's posts. If they cross severe lines, the mods and administration will deal with it properly. That is why they have a moderation staff. If what they are saying REALLY bothers you and you cannot refrain yourself from constantly reading/replying to their posts...well...bump them up to priority number 1 on your extermination list.

Simply asking to remove a portion of the playerbase on the argument that "they hurt my feelings" or similar basis is simply a lollable affair.