Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Nip your Forum Issues in the Bud

The major agitators, flamers and saboteurs of the community are the same half dozen people. I will not name names, but just imagine if you will if these people would magically disappear.

Moderators would be far less taxed, members would find themselves with a civil environment, and productive conversation could actually ensue.

These forums have become a mess, and it would almost be better at this point to keep only the Announcements and Server Status sections up.

Just a thought.

I agree with this.

As a lurking member of the forums, I find myself coming less and less because even when I do read up on the news is just a bunch of disrespectful posts on topics that hardly have anything to do with the game. I'm glad that the moderators deleted a lot of the threads but still I see the same people in other topics (or starting new ones) just to incite people into rage. While I haven't spent much time in-game, this is honestly leading me to consider a refund simply because I'm disgusted with a bit of the population and how they are let to get away with things on the forum.

It's not even necessary to name names, as I'm sure people can pick out the players in question. Given that it is so obvious, I don't see why moderators haven't taken further measures to ease their own burden here, on the forums.

I approve of this message.

Funny all of the guys posting same tribe... You should get room together and talk things out...And not post usless thread under tweaks and suggestions and waste time of moderators

Quote Originally Posted by Armand View Post
    The major agitators, flamers and saboteurs of the community are the same half dozen people. I will not name names, but just imagine if you will if these people would magically disappear.

Moderators would be far less taxed, members would find themselves with a civil environment, and productive conversation could actually ensue.

These forums have become a mess, and it would almost be better at this point to keep only the Announcements and Server Status sections up.

Just a thought.
    I agree.

Quote Originally Posted by Armand View Post
    I will not name names, but just imagine if you will if these people would magically disappear.
    Now I'm afraid a white van is going to pull up and throw a hood over my head and take me away. I hope you are not in government, man.

So the forums aren't grassy meadows and butterflies with a relaxing flute melody playing in the background. Neither is Xsyon.

Consider this my introduction. OP is right. This was once a place to get good info and advice. I'm sure the reason you are not seeing posts from many veterans anymore is because it doesn't make sense to for them to share their knowledge publicly in this environment.

Just a few days ago, I was excited about Xsyon and scouting out a homestead or potential tribe to join. Now I am seriously considering moving on in order to not waste my time. Why in hell would I want to share a world(or my free time), with these people? That idea of a pve server is sounding better.

I noticed you put this in tweaks in suggestions- I find the humor in that lol.

This really should be in off topic though.

Quote Originally Posted by KeithStone View Post
    I noticed you put this in tweaks in suggestions- I find the humor in that lol.

This really should be in off topic though.
    The way the forum is right now, this is a very on topic thread.

I also agree with the OP

Quote Originally Posted by Fenster View Post
    Consider this my introduction. OP is right. This was once a place to get good info and advice. I'm sure the reason you are not seeing posts from many veterans anymore is because it doesn't make sense to for them to share their knowledge publicly in this environment.

Just a few days ago, I was excited about Xsyon and scouting out a homestead or potential tribe to join. Now I am seriously considering moving on in order to not waste my time. Why in hell would I want to share a world(or my free time), with these people? That idea of a pve server is sounding better.
    Totally agree. These people can't hurt other players because they will just move on and find their fun somewhere else...but they can hurt the game big way, making it an empty place filled with only gankers-griefers who will leave very soon too since there will be no one they can bully.