Quote Originally Posted by Aldun View Post
2. I have been playing (mmo)rpgs for years now, and yes they're 'my kind of game'. However, there's a difference between grinding and grinding. The grinding here is staring at a casting bar, grinding in many other mmos is using 5+ different skills, fighting or at least really feeling like you're doing something yourself instead of looking at your screen and doing nothing.

3. I never said it doesn't make sense ?
4. As said in my original post I agree Terraforming is quite fun, but mindnumbing.
5. I never said you don't require help, but you require the help of several people in the way that they're all grinding.
6. I ofcourse don't know about things that aren't released yet, but for now the combat is simply nothing spectacular.
7. As long as there are no gates walls are useless.
8. You're quite contradicting yourself here to be honest. Why should they have to run on thngs that don't get run? How many self-respectable gamers still run on Pentium? A game shouldnt lower their graphics for no longer buyable machines to be able to run it.

And yes as you could've obviously made up from my OP this game ain't for me, I'm just trying to discuss why/why not .
I edited my post to make more sense, I kind of got off topic a little with what I wanted to talk about- I wasn't trying to convince you that you should like the game just because of the things that I like abou it.