Now, seeing as I'm posting this on a site full of Xsyon fans I know I will get flames, but I hope to see a mature discussion and hopefully the devs can use this to improve their game, which can cause me to start playing again.

The game starts simple: you create a character and login. And now? You got not a clue what to do unless you go look to third party videos which shouldn't be the way to learn a new game. Yes, there's a manual, but that's quite different. You look to some videos, start foraging etcetera. After more than an hour of travel, 2 deaths and more cluelessness about everything I reach a tribe. Now what?

I could go fishing. Grinding.
I could go Scavenging. Grinding. (Walk to some location, stare at a casting bar, walk a bit forward, stare at a casting bar etc).
I could go foraging. Same story.
I could go chopping. Same story.
I could go Terraforming. Not really and perhaps the most fun thing, but it becomes mindnumbing very quickly.
I could go crafting, but for that, you'll have to grind more than any game I've ever seen before.

Now, I know many people won't mind grinding. But the fact that it's simply staring at a casting bar 50% of the time, dropping items to make space 25% of the time and walking forward 25% of time time, just ain't fun. The physics don't look realistic which make it quite annoying as well, as well as the fact you actually have to have your mouse BENEATH the button you want to click for it to turn red and clickable (but I assume this gets fixed).
Now you can start to build walls. So what? It's not like theres a threat of getting raided by animals or so. And if, -if-, somehow there's every a war they will simply come throuh your entrance.. There are no fighting skills (as in, action skills) the fighting isn't really spectacular either.

In short, the game is very confusing at start which will stop many newcomers, and it feels like a major grind without gaining anything for it. Because yes, you build a town, but 99% of the things you build seem to be purely cosmetic and useless. Put this together with a bad-responding UI, movement control and the graphics (square blocks as shadows from leaves??) I really don't like the game.