Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: old saw blade

Quote Originally Posted by Noxcuse View Post
    sorry to say but the old sawblade luck scavange is bullshit..same problem..that an toolcrafter ( my self) need to get 70 (no joke) to get the first saw recipes with luck.

this game is near a collape of leaving player..and the patches..lol look at the post for the testserver patch..it feels like the devs will kill there own game...or dont want more player.

so mutch problems..but they change the skillsystem..to make more problems with the very low player base...this is stupid...thats why i dont renew my account...ther a re other games in the pipline will kick xsyon down ( see archage),

xsyon is a great game with so great potential..but the devs kick ass this good things

You know you can trade to get the recipe to make tools right?

Just recently found and learned a pattern for the foragers lowbie saw and my tool craft skill is just over 30. No BS! Also my scavenging is now 85 and I get about 2 old saw blades per session. You just need to grind up scavenging as a priority.

It is also location. I have been scav'n in 823 for 3 days now and have not gotten 1 saw blade. I ran to 738 and did a trade for a cart. On the way back to 823 I scav'd in 738 and 739 and got 2 old saw blades.. So ya its location, location location...

Also in 823 I get saw recipes all the time. I ahve 6 foragers saw recipes, pioneers saw( master and artisan) trappers saw. Its just random, you gotta dedicate some time to scaving to get the stuff you want.

Or like DDT said, TRADE!!! Just freaking Trade already ...

I think you automatically learn the foragers saw at 30-35 now, every new player I've talked including myself have all gotten it then. Could be wrong cause I haven't talk to EVERYONE that has skilled up tool crafting in the last 2-3 weeks.

Need some clarity on this but from my perspective it seems not everything is completely random that you learn.