Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    i like the idea of npc camps for a bit of combat action, i look forward to whatever surprises await us on the other side of the green.

I have too agree with some of this we do need more things to kill but im sure it will be worked on over time...Dev's really got there hands full right now,but with a game like this the possibilities are endless

Maybe zombies... or tainted humans. I'd say probably not anything like bandits.<--- those will be Evil players.

Hasn't it already been stated, and i believe there are even a few screen shots of undead mobs?

There will be zombies and i think they should be in sometime in prelude. We'll also get mythical creatures like Big Foot.

Read this: http://www.xsyon.com/forum/showthrea...icial-FAQ-List there's a lot of info on what's coming.

Well when you say "NPCs" do you mean computer-controlled entities we can interact with in a non-combat way? Because if you just mean stuff to kill, then that's mobs. And there will be more of those, they've just turned them off for the moment to see how that affects lag. If you mean characters we can trade with and get missions from, I believe the devs have said there will not be any of those.

I think an occasional zombie infestation would rock, like a Halloween event perhaps?