Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Tehralph View Post
    I only have to say this. Quit your fucking whining. I had pre-ordered the game hoping for a good 3 weeks to help my guild set its foundations before I was off to basic training. Now, I may have a day. You dont see making threads complaining about the situation. You have been given 2 additional weeks on top of your 2 months. You seriously expect them to push release back yet another week so you may have more time to settle yourself in?
    Whiners whineing about whiners. At least it made the situation better right?

Xsyon Citizen
    Thankyou, that video made my day.

I think it would be funny if Xsyon saw this and posted something along the lines of "Pray I don't alter the deal further"....though I hope it wouldn't be taken out of context or used against him.

To everyone whining about not having enough of a head start before launch day here's a fact you should consider: ANY HEAD START IS COMPLETELY MEANINGLESS BECAUSE THE GAME IS OPEN RIGHT NOW TO EVERYONE WHO WANTS TO PLAY IT.

FFS. No one who wants to play this game is waiting for the so-called "official launch". They've pre-ordered, just like you. Head starts are only applicable to games with closed or limited open betas.

SO STOP BITCHING AND MOANING

Great video I must say, not sure how I missed that one.

I want the clown shoes.

Quote Originally Posted by wolfmoonstrike View Post
    I think it would be funny if Xsyon saw this and posted something along the lines of "Pray I don't alter the deal further"....though I hope it wouldn't be taken out of context or used against him.
    Haha, Xsyon, do it, please!

Quote Originally Posted by Atreyu View Post
    .. I paid for ...
    I want my two dollars!

sorry I cant find a good video for the reference

9. 02-28-2011, 05:38 AM

Fabric, I believe it's 'tree fidy'

Quote Originally Posted by Cunk View Post
    To everyone whining about not having enough of a head start before launch day here's a fact you should consider: ANY HEAD START IS COMPLETELY MEANINGLESS BECAUSE THE GAME IS OPEN RIGHT NOW TO EVERYONE WHO WANTS TO PLAY IT.

FFS. No one who wants to play this game is waiting for the so-called "official launch". They've pre-ordered, just like you. Head starts are only applicable to games with closed or limited open betas.

SO STOP BITCHING AND MOANING
    Its true headstart has always been a myth in xsyon but with the recent delays its now even more so. Anyone can just begin playing whenever they order there is no "headstart".

I will say this though people are perfectly allowed to bitch about changes in the deal! Not everyone is in love with the game and the devs. Some of us just love it but are not "in love" with it. When you are in love you are blind to any faults. As time goes on faults become more evident and acceptable. It doesnt mean you dont love the game but you can be critical at times.