So, do we go live Tuesday?

From reading posts here over the last week or so it was my understanding that the game goes live Tuesday, March 1st.

Are we still on track for Tuesday then or are we not sure at this time?

Quote Originally Posted by Krikeel View Post
    From reading posts here over the last week or so it was my understanding that the game goes live Tuesday, March 1st.

Are we still on track for Tuesday then or are we not sure at this time?
    no its been delayed it will most likely be around the 7th

These are the latest news about the launch time :

Regarding the final wipe, we plan for this to be a week before the official launch of March 15th. We have compiled a list of saved totems from the 18th and will email the tribe and homestead leaders in advance of the final wipe.

We have not yet moved the game server. This is estimated to happen early this coming week.

For now, we need to continue with server improvements. Thanks for you patience!

I am new to this game but not MMOs and I have to say I don't feel like this game is ready to be launched in the next couple weeks. With the announcement of terromorming causing such lag issues and save data issues that I would want to see major gameplay issues solved and tested before moving to an official launch. I feel like the game still needs a couple months but I am new to the game....

Quote Originally Posted by Caffy View Post
    I am new to this game but not MMOs and I have to say I don't feel like this game is ready to be launched in the next couple weeks. With the announcement of terromorming causing such lag issues and save data issues that I would want to see major gameplay issues solved and tested before moving to an official launch. I feel like the game still needs a couple months but I am new to the game....
    actually this is true. Its a major feature and its a complex feature when factoring in networking for game with many players.
    I am not saying it can not be fixed but postponed launches and released games not as expected is by leaps and bounds the norm in the MMO world not the exception
    Its entirelly possble that by the time the servers are stablized and ready for a re-launch all the people concerned about land grabs very well may find themselves playing another game on launch day because they got tired of waiting.

Quote Originally Posted by Caffy View Post
    I agree with you, game still needs work, but its been almost a year from original release date. What always blows my mind is that indy devs think they can take 10 people, and build at game in 4 years when it takes AAA devs 2-4 years with 50 to hundreds of people and sometimes multiple studios(and sometimes still come out like shit). The game needs an honest 2 more years for it to be great imho.