Adult LFT US EST - No Clue About This Game!

Greetings,

I have been involved in so many MMO's starting with UO back in 1997. I have only gone backwards in my love of gaming and have searched all over to find a great new game that will give the realistic feel of what I originally experienced in my old UO days. I am looking for a sandbox type of game as that will be the best fit and so I ordered this on faith.

I never ask for anything, I'm not a loot "ho" or anything like it. I enjoy gaming with friends/adult friends, no offense to kids, but sometimes chat can be "real" and not many I know say "oh shucky darn". I just turned 41, eeek. I hope you get the point

I have run numerous guilds in the last 13 years, some of which still run to this day (well, one is still running) but want to be a part of a growing community that will stick together regardless. I can run chat programs, have a working mic, great computer, etc. Currently downloading now and hoping to get just "information". Thank you for your time.

Exyz

Check us out Exyz.

Hopi is a laid back and mature community looking to build something big in this world. I think you'll find that many of us are in the same position as you; yearning for that long lost feel of a world we can actively shape.

I have checked it out. Applied as well.

Well if you don't like it there.

First I'd like to welcome you to the game, it really is looking like a great game. My guild Forsaken was the only large guild in Mortal Online to successfully maintain it's neutral status even in the face of countless wars. We were at the top of our game in Mortal Online and I expect us to do the same in Xsyon.

If you are looking for a tribe and we match your ideas check us out, we are happy to welcome any newcomers into our ranks.
    You can check us out here for our forum post: http://www.xsyon.com/forum/showthrea...n-Tribe-arises
    And here for our forums: http://forsaken.clangroups.com/Guild...&TabID=2889646

Nothing like giving a whole 1 post and 5 minutes before you make a decision, lol. But seriously welcome to the game I hope you enjoy it.

Welcome,

Join pandemic tribe.
    We are a mature tribe with veterans and beta players that always have time to answer questions or help new members!
    There are no restriction you can choose your destiny and everyone have a voice in our tribe.
    And we know that IRL comes first.
    If your interested check our website or hop into our teamspeak!

We Offer:

* Stable Tribe
    * Expierience players from Beta days & Helpfull members
    * Vibrant Tribe and community
    * Teamspeak 3 comms
    * PvP raids
    * RL always come first

Our recruitment thread: http://www.xsyon.com/forum/showthrea...Pandemic-Tribe
    Our Website : http://www.pandemictribe.com/
    teamspeak 3: 208.100.38.254 port:9987

Quote Originally Posted by boomer0901 View Post
    Nothing like giving a whole 1 post and 5 minutes before you make a decision, lol. But seriously welcome to the game I hope you enjoy it.
    Sorry, I had already been checking a lot of the tribes out to be honest. There were a few that really were interesting, but the "tribal" music on their site was pretty cool

Divided Allegiance is a gaming community that has been playing games together for 12 years since the UO days. We strive on community and helping each other out. We have an amazing location picked out for Xsyon that will be a trading hub for the surrounding area. We have direct access to all resources in the game and very close access to the green mist for when it gets pulled back. Every player will get a small plot of land to call their own that they can more or less do what they want with. Our tribe is run like a democracy: every player has a voice within the tribe. This is so no-one feels like they're just another number in the tribe and that they actually matter. In our tribe, everyone is welcome to do what they want. We're not the type of tribe to tell you that you have to do something you don't want to do. We are a neutral tribe that will PvP when necessary but not go out and gank people. We have a few basic self explanatory rules: don't be a jackass, don't make the tribe look bad, and don't go out ganking people left and right. We already have 30 members and counting and plan on becoming the biggest and baddest tribe in the world of Xsyon, so I invite you to join if you want to be a part of something amazing.

Short version:
    Big tribe that will be a dominating power in the game
    Awesome location picked out with tons of resources nearby
    Awesome community that loves helping eachother out
    Freedom to do kinda what you want (within generous limits)
    Everyone gets their own plot of land
    Awesome city plans
    Big ventrilo server with backup TS3, mumble

Don't let these other tribes fool you. Most of them are one (or many) of the following: inactive, surrounded by drama, disorganized, bad leadership, trolls, etc. We WILL be the best tribe in this game and once we hit the maximum allowable land radius, we will be closing recruitment. Get in on the action while you still can. You will not regret it =)

Our website is http://www.divided-allegiance.com/forums/index.php. Head on over and register if you like. You'll see that there are several game forums on the site--just head into the Xsyon recruitment area and fill out a very short application. If you have any questions before applying, PM Shaggy, Sionide, or SlightlyEvil on our forums and they'll be willing to help you out.