Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

2 weeks + and counting

2 weeks ago i had my hopes up think i was going to be able to finally play a game that i paid for.

its been 2 weeks now... and the game is unplayable... I dont see how it could take 2 weeks to fix a server move that was suppose to have had happened months ago.

All these posts about fixing lag problems blah blah ... seems like excuses for a broken game.

Dev said lag was due to download server and game server being together . haha

Then its the game server isnt on the proper server some how. haha

Now its terror forming and etc is causing lag. haha

Why are u messing around fixing issue that are cause by not having proper hardware / server when you could be fixing code and scripts.

Move the dam game to the proper server already for christ sake , then see if its still laggy then fix the problem.

lets see my ping stay at a stable consistent number for once
    i think theres alot more wrong than wat dev is telling

JUS SAYING

Playing the game right now, having a great time.

solid ping* and lots of bodies all around.

have a good night!

ive already did the beta testing man , Im ready to get on with some meaningful game play.
    The server should have been moved and a re launch / wipe should have been done already and we should have be playing

Hello cody8899

The server is not currently where it is supposed to be and they are working on fixing the lag which is now being caused by terraforming.

The 2 servers using the same bandwidth was definitely causing problems when people were downloading the game. This has since been dealt with.

Quote Originally Posted by Virtus View Post
    The server is currently where it is supposed to be...
    WAIT...so does that mean that the provider has moved us over to the new server & that we are currently playing on the new hardware???

solid 40ms ping all night my bro-sef.

Quote Originally Posted by baka77 View Post
    WAIT...so does that mean that the provider has moved us over to the new server & that we are currently playing on the new hardware???
    Sorry no, that was a mistype by me. The server is not yet where it is supposed to be and they are working on fixing this lag which is being caused by terraforming.