Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

2 weeks + and counting

2 weeks ago i had my hopes up think i was going to be able to finally play a game that i paid for.

its been 2 weeks now... and the game is unplayable... I dont see how it could take 2 weeks to fix a server move that was suppose to have had happened months ago.

All these posts about fixing lag problems blah blah ... seems like excuses for a broken game.

Dev said lag was due to download server and game server being together . haha

Then its the game server isnt on the proper server some how. haha

Now its terror forming and etc is causing lag. haha

Why are u messing around fixing issue that are cause by not having proper hardware / server when you could be fixing code and scripts.

Move the dam game to the proper server already for christ sake , then see if its still laggy then fix the problem.

lets see my ping stay at a stable consistent number for once
    i think theres alot more wrong than wat dev is telling

JUS SAYING

Playing the game right now, having a great time.

solid ping* and lots of bodies all around.

have a good night!

ive already did the beta testing man , Im ready to get on with some meaningful game play.
    The server should have been moved and a re launch / wipe should have been done already and we should have be playing

Hello cody8899

The server is not currently where it is supposed to be and they are working on fixing the lag which is now being caused by terraforming.

The 2 servers using the same bandwidth was definitely causing problems when people were downloading the game. This has since been dealt with.

Quote Originally Posted by Virtus View Post
    The server is currently where it is supposed to be...
    WAIT...so does that mean that the provider has moved us over to the new server & that we are currently playing on the new hardware???

solid 40ms ping all night my bro-sef.

Xsyon Citizen
    Giving tonight a +10 for issues.. lag was minimal with the ODD, i mean only few seconds long, Lag spikes <hell i get them in wow and every MMO so stop cryin bout it>... i had plenty of fun, im playing as i would after the final wipe and if i come across much i report it...

AS WHAT WE DO IN TESTING!

i'd rather this game stay in testing for a few more months if needed then have a shitty launch that scares people off...

when you paid for the game you knew it would still be in beta, and as per most games even largely commercial they get pushed back all the time...
    <Diablo2 is a perfect example>

Quote Originally Posted by Cinhil124a View Post
    Giving tonight a +10 for issues.. lag was minimal with the ODD, i mean only few seconds long, Lag spikes <hell i get them in wow and every MMO so stop cryin bout it>... i had plenty of fun, im playing as i would after the final wipe and if i come across much i report it...

AS WHAT WE DO IN TESTING!

i'd rather this game stay in testing for a few more months if needed then have a shitty launch that scares people off...

when you paid for the game you knew it would still be in beta, and as per most games even largely commercial they get pushed back all the time...
    <Diablo2 is a perfect example>
    Sadly according to quite a few the 18th was launch date and that's why totems should be saved. Though we're supposed to be in beta. Really we've already had the "shitty launch".

So while I don't think the OP was the most eloquent, he does have a point.

All I'm really saying is the game is either in beta and needs a wipe when we re-launch or the game is released and the complaining is justified.

Quote Originally Posted by wolfmoonstrike View Post
    Sadly according to quite a few the 18th was launch date and that's why totems should be saved. Though we're supposed to be in beta. Really we've already had the "shitty launch".

So while I don't think the OP was the most eloquent, he does have a point.

All I'm really saying is the game is either in beta and needs a wipe when we re-launch or the game is released and the complaining is justified.

Correct me if im wrong but, they removed terraforming, and the servers were still lagging heavily...unless they removed it just now. Servers are fine late at night off peak hours but were heavily lagging earlier today. If terraforming was removed, and the servers still lagged....something else must be wrong.

Also, i would like to point out that a lot of people are not playing right now, even at peak hours. Impending wipe and previous lag ect. Whats going to happen when everyone whos paid tries to log on?

All this aside....what happens when we move to a new server and the game still lags? Whats the backup plan?