I am a 24 year old engineer in the CST timezone looking a guild that fits me in the NA timezone.

My credentials:

I am a very competitive gamer. I used to play in local tournaments for CS and I still play some in the CoD series. I also played DotA competitively and occasionally play LoL. I made Gladiator in multiple seasons in WoW and also completed all raid content up until the release of WotLK (screw that carebear game). I was in a few 0.0 alliances in EvE online. During the first couple months of Darkfall I was one of the best players in the alliance I was in (I can't remember the name, it was the one that owned the whole ice island). I was in the top PvP and PvE league on the Cry for Blood server in DC Universe Online. Lastly, I played SWG for a long time, and was in, arguably, the best imperial guild in the game, Fist of the Empire. I am very skilled, experienced, and due to my engineering background I will theorycraft and min/max the crap out of my character.

What I'm looking for:

I am looking for a PvP leaning guild, but not necessarily PvP only. I plan on being a hunter/creature tamer when the game goes live. SWG made me care about aesthetic things like houses and cities, because hey, even badass PvPers wanna own a badass house and live in a badass city, right? I am looking for like minded skilled players who take the game seriously but still know that it's just a game. Nobody likes to lose, but real life comes first, and raging over a video game is silly. Voice communications are a must.

What I offer:

I am a very skilled and intelligent player who will be a great asset to your guild. I like to learn everything I can and help out others. In other games I am usually the endless fountain of knowledge that people come to when they have questions. Granted, since I'm starting late on this game, I have some catching up to do, but it won't take me long to catch up and then some. I also have some experience with photoshop and I also occasionally record videos of the games I play.

If you think I sound like a good fit for this guild, reply to this post or PM me on the forums. I also hang out in the IRC chat so you might be able to catch me there as well.

-Hoffburger