Quote Originally Posted by coca View Post
You look to me like someone that must not actually play the game. Take the foot out of your mouth and go try on a nice set of player made armor. Go equip a weapon and fight someone naked with no weapon.
I have 30 bone crafting not a HUGE amount but my full made bear set of armor literally does NOTHING but look pretty and make me a more valuable target. I unlike you actually play the game and interact with alot of people.
We aren't just dreaming this stuff up. You try getting 30 bone crafting in a world where you might find one bear every hour or two if your super lucky and have several people looking for you.
Do you really think skills shouldn't have any noticable difference until they are atleast 60-70.. why have 1-59 if that is the case.. LOL... And any tribe that doesn't have most all of the tools just from sharing with each other is already FAIL.
Do you know what quality stuff you craft with 30 skill? Here's a hint, you get new quality each 15 skill points. So the one you made is just 1 level above garbage. Actually, if I remember right it's lower quality/durability than the quality and durability of starter tools.
Getting skills is hard? Ohh noes. Go tell that to the scrubs in other thread which are crying about lack of content. Besides that, getting 30 bonecrafting skill is a matter of 1-2 hours work if you start as bonecrafter. Solo. If you do it as a tribe it's 30 mins work tops.
1 bear per hour? Your crew is bad at hunting.

Do I know that armor and/or weapons get better with better quality/durability? I don't. But neither do you. Why QQ about something you have no idea about? Calm the fuck down, explore what is in the game and only then come to forums crying about what isn't.