Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Yeah there definitely needs to be a way to move the totem without disbanding the tribe.

My tribe moved four times in beta, and we had to just delete our totem and pack up each time.

I definitely think they should also add an option to either salvage buildings or dismantle for the purpose of putting them back up (maybe break them up into separate pieces that can be carried on the back of a couple members of the tribe and reassembled at the new location).

Quote Originally Posted by Xidian View Post
    My tribe moved four times in beta, and we had to just delete our totem and pack up each time.

I definitely think they should also add an option to either salvage buildings or dismantle for the purpose of putting them back up (maybe break them up into separate pieces that can be carried on the back of a couple members of the tribe and reassembled at the new location).
    Buildings i can live with, it leaves more "depth" and ruins to the game i guess, and esp if they bring in decay to buildings.
    But a small option could be possible for some buildings i guess

Come on people, we need to push for this.
    Otherwise we no tribes will be able to move unless we get "outposts"

Xsyon Citizen
    Of course +1 for a feature to move easier tribes/totems.

Since the prerelease (10-11th) we started with 3-4 tribe mates. Then got more than five so we needed to redo the totem so we get the band size totem.
    Then we decided to move. After finding our perfect spot we rebuilt the totem. But due to people different playtimes, we started with a homestead...
    ... then with a band...
    ... and now we got our 10th player joining the game/community and we need to rebuild the totem for a clan size one !

All this is a lot of waiting, making sure everybody is in the tribe at the same time which is for our small tribe almost impossible because most of us are casual players (jobs, school, any RL thing). Indians moving their tribe didn't have to care about being logged in or not... we do, and it stucks us badly.

Make it happen!! Naow!

still needs attention

i can actually answer this question for you all rite now.
    Hey Tim,

I’m going to have to set your tribe back to ‘clan’ for now (tonight). Overlapping tribes doesn’t work right now and Doc is completely locked out of his land.

Setting up the code to properly allow for overlapped tribes isn’t going to be a quick fix, so I’ll have to work on this after we finish other crucial improvements.

Sorry about the downgrade to clan, but there’s no easy solution right now (and Doc isn’t too happy). I’ll work on allowing tribes to upgrade if there is room, remove the totem but keep the tribe intact and other improvements soon.

Thanks,

Jordi Grau Davis

Notorious Games

please Note im not a clan we did find a solution so i could remain a tribe :-). So please have patience with him. He knows this and has plans to helps us all . (and doc's been fixed) :-)

Also all Hail the best dev ever Jordi!

Thanks for the heads up, just want to sign that, would be an important feature indeed.