Q: Tribes + Outposts other than the main totem?

Well what im thinking is have anyone heard anything about tribes beeing able to build in more than one area? even if its just a temp for resource gathering, or just limited in other ways?

Quote Originally Posted by Archangei View Post
    Well what im thinking is have anyone heard anything about tribes beeing able to build in more than one area? even if its just a temp for resource gathering, or just limited in other ways?
    I very honestly think we will be lucky if we just have a game with terraforming that cause cause unplayable lag and armor that actually protects.

In the past there has been talk and I am almost sure there is a system, not implemented yet, but a system that will allow for large tribes to place a sub-totem. It would be a smaller area but owned by the same tribe with all the benefits of the main tribal area.

Quote Originally Posted by tredo View Post
    In the past there has been talk and I am almost sure there is a system, not implemented yet, but a system that will allow for large tribes to place a sub-totem. It would be a smaller area but owned by the same tribe with all the benefits of the main tribal area.
    That is nice to hear that its been up before Sounds promising

Quote Originally Posted by FabricSoftener View Post
    I very honestly think we will be lucky if we just have a game with terraforming that cause cause unplayable lag and armor that actually protects.
    lol

If you check tribal permissions for ranks , you can see there are options for allowing members to do the following :-

Place Totems and Claim Land .

This to me says that Tribes can indeed claim other areas etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Archangei View Post
    We already have players in our tribe breaking off into homesteads for use of the safezones, im suggesting we use this as well to terraform outside of our main tribe area. Havent really tested it, however i wouldnt think that your terraforming dissapears once that homestead is abandond...that wouldnt be very realistic.

no the terraforming does not go away.

Quote Originally Posted by fflhktsn View Post
    We already have players in our tribe breaking off into homesteads for use of the safezones, im suggesting we use this as well to terraform outside of our main tribe area. Havent really tested it, however i wouldnt think that your terraforming dissapears once that homestead is abandond...that wouldnt be very realistic.
    Nope doesn't disappear.. I've got some crazy ideas for my homestead area haha.

Quote Originally Posted by FabricSoftener View Post
    you're starting to sound a little demoralized.