Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    It was a good read. Look forward to further reports/previews on this game in other media.

CRM in massively is next i think

Quote Originally Posted by baka77 View Post
    Wow, that's a pretty glowing review in light of all the technical problems we've been experiencing. I would certainly have given our current plight more attention that just saying "one or two server problems." LOL Nonetheless, good pub for Jordi & the gang! Hopefully they can get shit sorted pretty damn quick, cause things like this could cause another influx of new players. Hope your new server has some margins for growth!!!
    They are not reviewing the hardware, they are reviewing the game....if you have ever beta tested any game you would know these things... We don't complain about the stuff that will be fixed... We complain about features not yet implimented or features that the engine can't handle. This engine has more scalability than all the big devs engines... Just sayin...

Xsyon Citizen
    WTF? It's Xsyon, not XYSON. The reviewer doesn't even know how the game is called, nor does the OP or staff who accepted this review.

Quote Originally Posted by blackzilla View Post
    They are not reviewing the hardware, they are reviewing the game....if you have ever beta tested any game you would know these things... We don't complain about the stuff that will be fixed... We complain about features not yet implimented or features that the engine can't handle. This engine has more scalability than all the big devs engines... Just sayin...
    how would you have any idea what the scalability of the game is?

Quote Originally Posted by FabricSoftener View Post
    how would you have any idea what the scalability of the game is?
    I do my homework, you obviously don't.

Nice bluff blackzilla, obviously have no clue really.

Good thread on the game.
    Might bring in some more players to add to the lag