Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Xsyon Citizen
    About time aswell!
    It's always great to see were being reviewed by other sites as 'A good' game.

Wow, that's a pretty glowing review in light of all the technical problems we've been experiencing. I would certainly have given our current plight more attention that just saying "one or two server problems." LOL Nonetheless, good pub for Jordi & the gang! Hopefully they can get shit sorted pretty damn quick, cause things like this could cause another influx of new players. Hope your new server has some margins for growth!!!

Well, this is a player review, so I wouldn't get too excited. MMORPG.com allows players to submit reviews. What we want to see are reviews from the editors of these sites. Honestly, it's best they wait a while.

good to see a good review from MMORPG. There have been alot of positive threads for a long time, but many brush those off. This article should build up the population rather nicely. Homefully they stay away until after land grab though

We loved having morris with us and inspiring bits and bobs of this preview.
    Was a pretty fair preview id say

seeing that makes me more nervous than anything. curious what im talking about? check out earthrises reveiws. had a similair first look reveiw, a modest second look, and a scathing 3rd look. if this game cant deliver a launch, good reveiws and rating are gone, and often it stays that way long after the problems are taken care of....

that site and its community never forgives....

Very nice. The screen shots look good.
    lol

Quote Originally Posted by mindtrigger View Post
    Well, this is a player review, so I wouldn't get too excited. MMORPG.com allows players to submit reviews. What we want to see are reviews from the editors of these sites. Honestly, it's best they wait a while.
    Adam is a writer for mmorpg.com and has been for many years. Not sure about your source there but might want to check it and get back with us! If you like I can link many other articles he has written for that site over the last several years. Yes, he is a game player but he is a writer for that site, not just your run of the mill Joe off the street.

Thought you should know!

I liked that review. Was a good read.