Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Xsyon News

[QUOTE=Redemp;54182]Until you can do all of the above I will never take anything you write seriously and will forever hold you as an encumbrance to this community, a liability which should be removed. Note that I am not attacking you as an individual, I am aggressively pointing out that your actions on these forums and in game need to change. I do not believe you wish to change, nor that you will ever attempt to change which is why I believe you should be removed from the community.[/QUOTE]

You know, I read this and starting writing an endless comeback about it all but,

Look if you don't like it, don't read it. In last hours I've gotten over 500 views from this site alone, in the past week not even worth mentioning. It is in the end my blog, my News Channel and like all other news channels I will put my own spin on the story and Will conduct myself with the stories that people send me daily with the same review that I wish as I have in the past with the other stories. If this means so much to you that you not only troll me but hate on me. Than please start your own, if that is too much work for you than please just troll me on the forums and keep reading. By the way I have just checked and what you know, more poeple are currently viewing my Blog/News.

I didn't bother till now to read his newspaper, but a tribemate said its fun so I gave it a try. The so called news part is junk of course but the comments...they are priceless. I recommend it to everyone who wants a good laugh

Like flies to feces,
    People are drawn to drama.

Your hits are not indicative on the validity of your "news" ... nor does it substantiate your desire to advertise a link to a blog which does nothing but attempt to destroy this game.

By your words and prior actions you prove this to be untrue :
    "The Xsyon Paper is an unbiased view on the World of Xsyon, Players, Tribes and World Events."
    You are also in direct contradiction to this :
    "No player of Fallen Lords shall publish anything that might be consider "personal attacks" against any tribe, player or the game itself. "

I think my point is made.

[QUOTE=Redemp;54123]Two requests to be made here.

1. Can a Mod please delete this thread.
    2. Will you Mods please consider removing Furanku's ability to post on these forums.

His blog is nothing but libel, blatant attempts at defaming certain individuals and tribe, and flame bait.[/QUOTE]

AMEN !!!! waist of TEXT

[QUOTE=wulvgar;54208]AMEN !!!! waist of TEXT[/QUOTE]

This waste of text has some irony to it.

Neither 'P's in paper are capital, furanku. Just Newspaper, not NewsPaper.

This is in the wrong board, this is 'tribal discussions' forum. This is a thread about a newspaper, not anything about tribes.

Not trolling here, just thought that needed to be pointed out.

Basically, if you don't understand the points Redemp is making here, you literally have no hope of ever being respected. Which is a huge shame, you definitely have the drive and motivation, you just need a better product. You'd probably be better under another editor who could go over your work and point out what's wrong with it.

[QUOTE=tilla;54249]This is in the wrong board, this is 'tribal discussions' forum. This is a thread about a newspaper, not anything about tribes.

Not trolling here, just thought that needed to be pointed out.

Basically, if you don't understand the points Redemp is making here, you literally have no hope of ever being respected. Which is a huge shame, you definitely have the drive and motivation, you just need a better product. You'd probably be better under another editor who could go over your work and point out what's wrong with it.[/QUOTE]

This is the first non-trolling post you've made towards me. ^_^ SHOCK!

anyway; I agreed I asked my finacee if she would but -_- she says "Its way too much work, for free."

Updated: Interview with Divided Allegiance player Ickum and counter interview with Reaver a solo player whom admits to his harassment to the player, and even says "I never die" however FTS has provided a screenshot of his death, almost instantly after making this claim.

don't listen to the haters, post your paper. Though i have seen this attempt at being un-biased in just about every game i have played, it never works, and even if it seems to work there will always be one side that disputes it and causes more drama with it. Good luck with it, if nothing else, it will give my guys something to read during coffee time.