Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Xsyon News

lol you are not writing news, you are acting like a spoilt child telling tales on other kids because you need the attention.

[QUOTE=maelwydd;55073]lol you are not writing news, you are acting like a spoilt child telling tales on other kids because you need the attention.[/QUOTE]

Ahhahah what a shock, a troll attacking me ^_^ welcome to Xsyon

[QUOTE=WeaponsX;55059]don't listen to the haters, post your paper. Though i have seen this attempt at being un-biased in just about every game i have played, it never works, and even if it seems to work there will always be one side that disputes it and causes more drama with it. Good luck with it, if nothing else, it will give my guys something to read during coffee time.[/QUOTE]

Thank you for your support, and please if you have any information regarding Tribes, players or just a simple story to share within the game world of xsyon don't be shy and send it over.

Update:
    Hopi Tribe Leader, speaks
    Regarding The Apache and TGM

[QUOTE=furanku;55138]Ahhahah what a shock, a troll attacking me ^_^ welcome to Xsyon.[/QUOTE]

I am not trolling you. I am simply pointing out after checking your 'news' paper that you are completely biased and it is nothing more then self interest and belittling others.

Your ENTIRE site is trolling.

[QUOTE=maelwydd;55161]I am not trolling you. I am simply pointing out after checking your 'news' paper that you are completely biased and it is nothing more then self interest and belittling others.

Your ENTIRE site is trolling.[/QUOTE]

Don't waste your time Mael, the new TOS will take care of everything.

I hope so. As a new member I am totally shocked that these childish and spiteful people are allowed to stay. Having in game conflict is one thing but over the last couple of days since joining I get the feeling there are some really sad and angry individuals beling allowed a forum to speak that, from an outsiders viewpoint, is VERY detrimental to the success of this game in attracting and keeping player.

You are a kinda funny guy, furanku, lol. I told you I don't give the permission to post my post on your blog. Why am I not surprised that you didn't care...lol. And I'm a she not a he, plus I'm not 'the' leader of Hopi, but one of the leaders.

[QUOTE=Jadzia;55166]You are a kinda funny guy, furanku, lol. I told you I don't give the permission to post my post on your blog. Why am I not surprised that you didn't care...lol. And I'm a she not a he, plus I'm not 'the' leader of Hopi, but one of the leaders.[/QUOTE]

It is public information what you did post on the site. Are you saying that public forums are no longer allowed to use? Also I do not care if you are a he / she it or heshe. Also I didn't need your permission legally to post that screenshot. That is apart of the freedom of speech and information act. ^_^ However, if you also notice I stated your words by words so no one would get confused did you have something to hide? lol by letting out what you wrote public?

[QUOTE=maelwydd;55163]I hope so. As a new member I am totally shocked that these childish and spiteful people are allowed to stay. Having in game conflict is one thing but over the last couple of days since joining I get the feeling there are some really sad and angry individuals beling allowed a forum to speak that, from an outsiders viewpoint, is VERY detrimental to the success of this game in attracting and keeping player.[/QUOTE]

just wondering, how am I childish and spiteful I write exactly what everyone is saying, fact there is no if's buts or anything. Everything is factical to what everyone says. If you don't like it don't read it but from the private messages I get daily are more encourging to keep seeking the truth. Which I will however, if you people like to lie, so lie. Just odn't let me see it, because I will post if it becomes an interesteing situation.

[QUOTE=furanku;55170]just wondering, how am I childish and spiteful I write exactly what everyone is saying, fact there is no if's buts or anything. Everything is factical to what everyone says. If you don't like it don't read it but from the private messages I get daily are more encourging to keep seeking the truth. Which I will however, if you people like to lie, so lie. Just odn't let me see it, because I will post if it becomes an interesteing situation.[/QUOTE]

You are childish because you act childish in the way you write and present information and act really immature in your posts. If you are a child I could understand it but I take it you are not. You also do not have any respect for others it seems and if you call what you are presenting as the truth then you are also a lier or at the very least perverting things to show 'your' truth. Speaking as a newcomer and outsider to what is obviously a long and bitter fight you (and others I have notices such as some guild in a tribe called pandamonium and a poster called start god) come across as a petulent and bitter, very immature individual who should probably seek councilling.

[QUOTE=maelwydd;55177]You are childish because you act childish in the way you write and present information and act really immature in your posts. If you are a child I could understand it but I take it you are not. You also do not have any respect for others it seems and if you call what you are presenting as the truth then you are also a lier or at the very least perverting things to show 'your' truth. Speaking as a newcomer and outsider to what is obviously a long and bitter fight you (and others I have notices such as some guild in a tribe called pandamonium and a poster called start god) come across as a petulent and bitter, very immature individual who should probably seek councilling.[/QUOTE]

This is guy is epic, I really wow what the hell dude. You have no idea what is obviously going and on and didn't read my blog at all. First off, I was not apart of Pandemic Tribe, or TGM during the 1st Post. TGM was started by Fallen Lords and The Apache, nothing to do with Pandemic.

Secondarily, You should watch the video of Hopi, read the replies and find out the whole story since you are just tuning in. I have been objective and for over a week I have waited for an official reply from Hopi Tribe and all I have gotten in return was flame after flame after well guess what flame. Personally speaking Hopi has no leader, or real leadership anyway, and only consist of people who do nothing but flame-rage over anyone who has anything to say that might be different. Now I am the person they hate the most because well I will post the truth as it comes and I have even offered to hold off on the stories, but Hopi does not comment.

Now any real newspaper would not care who's feelings it hurts, and does not always sound objective. I try but yes I am new at this so shut up. In the end it is my blog my news you don't like it don't read it. So far the endless amounts of hits, comments, suggestions and even stories that come in daily outweigh your emo-tears and rage you have against me. Since I am sure you only a fraction of the intelligence I have my finger.

You are no longer worth reading, so please go flame/troll else where, I'm sure they need you in the endless distance..