Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: Xsyon News

[QUOTE=Illmaculate;60227]Unban Judaires!

Yesterday's story: Papa's gone home.
    Today: tba[/QUOTE]

/Facepalm

But you want to be a writer for Xsyon News? ^_^

By the way the New Site is up and currently begin editied It should be done today at some point but Everyone check it out

[url]www.FuismGaming.com[/url]

*Forums will be back up soon*

We should hit it up sometime man ^_^ talk about some stuff ^_^ I could learn a lot.

[QUOTE=furanku;60316] [B][I]I could learn a lot.[/I][/B][/QUOTE]

Yep.

[QUOTE=Thatim;60582]Yep.[/QUOTE]

Troll.

[QUOTE=furanku;60587]Troll.[/QUOTE]

Says who?

[QUOTE=furanku;60587]Troll.[/QUOTE]

He isn't a troll if he has a valid point to make. And he does, you need to learn a LOT if you ever hope to become a journalist.

News Updated: and Moved to [url]www.FuismGaming.com[/url] under Xsyon news! Thank you and enjoy.

Update: News is now updating and Archieve are now working fine. Updates will follow as soon as the game clears up the lag and people are able to play more.

[url]www.FuismGaming.com[/url]
    for all your tribal and in-game news.

I was hard on you Furanku, and I apologize. It seems like you're out of total Hopi bashing and actually branching out to cover other topics.

Your paper is actually quite entertaining (no sarcasm intended) and it helps pass the time between server restarts. I also enjoy the new layout.

I miss the hopi bashing day s.

thank you I like the new site too and will grow as time goes, howwever there is no news of yet which is ad. please share stories.