Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Xsyon News

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    [QUOTE=furanku;54133]
    Can you please not turn this into one of you "waH~~ lets harass furanku again, because we want to troll him"
    [/QUOTE]

I'm not attacking you... here are some blunt suggestions if you want to be taken serious as a gamer in this community, and as a news reporter for Xsyon.

1. Stop attacking other tribes.
    2. Stop attacking individuals.
    3. Remove all libel from your "newspaper" .
    4. Submit a public apology for your actions in game and out.
    5. Actually report for the betterment of the Game.
    6. Start citing your sources for unsubstantiated claims.
    7. Refuse to "publish" any of the following :
    A. Rumors
    B. Slanderous material
    C. Any unsubstantiated claims which you can not prove or provide a credible source for.
    8. Stop coloring every "publish" with your spin on the material, a little reporter bias is acceptable but you need to tone your underlying agendas down.

Until you can do all of the above I will never take anything you write seriously and will forever hold you as an encumbrance to this community, a liability which should be removed. Note that I am not attacking you as an individual, I am aggressively pointing out that your actions on these forums and in game need to change. I do not believe you wish to change, nor that you will ever attempt to change which is why I believe you should be removed from the community.

I think your first story should be my ascension to the throne of Troll King for the Xsyon forums.

And that Star God is now my court jester.

[URL="http://fuismgaming.com/images/flippingbook/Xsyon/movie.swf"]The First Edition to the Xsyon News! Click here[/URL]

the official first paper is out!

Looks nice Furanku, one minor thing, Page one, lower section , "Altought the game has lunched" typo

[QUOTE=Chavoda;69003]Looks nice Furanku, one minor thing, Page one, lower section , "Altought the game has lunched" typo [/QUOTE]

thanks will take a better notice next release.

[QUOTE=furanku;68976][URL="http://fuismgaming.com/images/flippingbook/Xsyon/movie.swf"]The First Edition to the Xsyon News! Click here[/URL]

the official first paper is out![/QUOTE]

you call this a paper? It are only 4 pages...
    Plus you can't call it official because you don't own that name anyways.

[QUOTE=Monfols;69193]you call this a paper? It are only 4 pages...
    Plus you can't call it official because you don't own that name anyways.[/QUOTE]

wow

OFFICIALOFFICIALOFFICIALOFFICIALOFFICIALOFFICIALOFFICIALOFFICIALOFFICIALOFFICIALOFFICIAL

happy?

you are so cute sometimes furanku.

Nice effort, bring more of it soon.

Typo on page 3, gold clubs should be golf clubs I presume?

[QUOTE=Redemp;54182]Until you can do all of the above I will never take anything you write seriously and will forever hold you as an encumbrance to this community, a liability which should be removed. Note that I am not attacking you as an individual, I am aggressively pointing out that your actions on these forums and in game need to change. I do not believe you wish to change, nor that you will ever attempt to change which is why I believe you should be removed from the community.[/QUOTE]

You know, I read this and starting writing an endless comeback about it all but,

Look if you don't like it, don't read it. In last hours I've gotten over 500 views from this site alone, in the past week not even worth mentioning. It is in the end my blog, my News Channel and like all other news channels I will put my own spin on the story and Will conduct myself with the stories that people send me daily with the same review that I wish as I have in the past with the other stories. If this means so much to you that you not only troll me but hate on me. Than please start your own, if that is too much work for you than please just troll me on the forums and keep reading. By the way I have just checked and what you know, more poeple are currently viewing my Blog/News.