[QUOTE=Redemp;54182]Until you can do all of the above I will never take anything you write seriously and will forever hold you as an encumbrance to this community, a liability which should be removed. Note that I am not attacking you as an individual, I am aggressively pointing out that your actions on these forums and in game need to change. I do not believe you wish to change, nor that you will ever attempt to change which is why I believe you should be removed from the community.[/QUOTE]

You know, I read this and starting writing an endless comeback about it all but,

Look if you don't like it, don't read it. In last hours I've gotten over 500 views from this site alone, in the past week not even worth mentioning. It is in the end my blog, my News Channel and like all other news channels I will put my own spin on the story and Will conduct myself with the stories that people send me daily with the same review that I wish as I have in the past with the other stories. If this means so much to you that you not only troll me but hate on me. Than please start your own, if that is too much work for you than please just troll me on the forums and keep reading. By the way I have just checked and what you know, more poeple are currently viewing my Blog/News.