What can I do to combat random client crashes?

My game crashes after 15-20mins of play time. Is there anything I can do attempt to hold off the crashes? Every hour wouldn't be so bad.

My specs are: AMD 3.6ghz 965 quad cpu, 16gb DDR3 1600 vengeance ram by corsair, ASUS crosshair IV m/b, HD 5870 ati card 1gb by XFX, 64bit windows 7, X-Fi sound blaster 7.1 sound, WD cavier black 7600rpmg 750gb hardrive, high speed cable internet. My machine is stable and bug free so...

I run the game ins 1600x900 because that's my monitors default setting.

Edit* I have every thing graphical in game set to the maximum and my video game is set to highest quality. If I set things down would that help at all?

start by turning everything in the graphics options to the lowest settings, or off it's an option and start from there.

Quote Originally Posted by KeithStone View Post
    start by turning everything in the graphics options to the lowest settings, or off it's an option and start from there.
    I am about to try that now, I hope it helps!

when I first bought the game a few weeks ago, I was also crashing every 20 minutes or so.
    I was using vista 32 bit at the time, and decided to upgrade to 7-64bit
    My crashes stopped completely, so I assumed it was that. But you know what else I did at that time, that I didn't even really think of too much until reading your post? I yanked my x-fi card in favor of onboard sound since i couldn't get my x-fi working right in 7 and didn't really want to mess with it for too long, I just wanted to get back in game fast, so I yanked it.

May or may not be related, there was a Xsyon patch during the time I installed 7 as well, so maybe they just happened to nip my crashing with that... not sure.
    worth a shot though maybe disabling the x-fi to see if you can isolate the reason. If it works, that'll be two of us it worked for and might help them resolve it

Good luck with it. I was there and know how frustrating it is to re-enter the game every 15-20 minutes.

Also, I know it helps them a lot to send your crash and client logs to support@notorious-games.com

The graphics being set down really didn't help. I will try the sound card.... man I hope it works. I am not lazy or anything, but it takes me 5mins to load back into the game so each crash in this game is so annoying. I mostly just walk away form the PC for a bit. I can't get much done in game.