I am nearing 30 and have little patience for dealing with certain immature playerbase. I like to joke and have a good time, but not with vulgarity and pointless immaturity. I am looking for a tribe that's no BS, and takes the game somewhat serious. I enjoy helping members that don't mind helping back. I always go out of my way to assist members in pvp if they have been ganked, well I will quickly enjoy their party or form one to seek revenge. I play as if the game were alive, and want to enjoy aspects of the game that involves semi-role playing.

I read the lore and am into all that when it comes to MMOs... I am not a strict RP and sometimes don't RP at all, but I respect others than do and I am willing to take part in a bit of RP. I can use vent when needed for meeting/sieges/pvp, I check a website/email, I keep active and enjoy contribute to the cause.

I also have a real life best friend that will probably play, and his attitude and play style mirror mine. So who ever I join with I suspect he will be willing/interested in joining also.