Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

A statement from the AFG regarding recent upset

Greetings those of worth

We are not here to offend, nor are we here to cause upset. We understand that our recent signature image has caused upset to the USR guild. It is unfortunate that we could not have reached a more civil agreement.

For the record we simply found the USR's signature image to reflect a fabulous image, which we wanted to replicate as our own. It was in no way making hints towards USR members partaking in the act of buggery, although we wouldn't have had any issues if this is currently the case.

It seems the mundane zealots that have infested this very community are more powerful than we at this time. Our time will come however brothers and sister. We will continue to fight against these superior odds and we will succeed against them.

I fear I must cut this message short for there are urgent matters that need my attention.

Regards

Commissar Gromitovsky

Re: A statement from the AFG regarding recent upset

It's ok we understand waiting for the game is casuing people to loose their sanity , Your excused

Re: A statement from the AFG regarding recent upset

Greetings person with strategically placed numbers in his Internet handle.

It is important to maintain a loose sanity, so that one may chose the level of sanity to suit the current mood.

Thank you understanding

Commissar Gromitovsky

Re:A statement from the AFG regarding recent upset

I'm surprised the ginger chinaman hasn't reported the Hopi for using the same word "rebuild" in their slogan.

I need to get paid for this

Edit to admit: while I have "work" I need to do on these forums, I do find alot of this stuff entertaining

[b]Wrekkoning wrote:[/b]
    [quote]I need to get paid for this.[/quote]and you are only modding a baby community (albiet you have a very high troll/normal member ratio). Wait until this community has 20,000+

[b]TangerineSky wrote:[/b]
    [quote][b]Wrekkoning wrote:[/b]
    [quote]I need to get paid for this.[/quote]and you are only modding a baby community (albiet you have a very high troll/normal member ratio). Wait until this community has 20,000+[/quote]

god helps us all

better enjoy it while it last

Visitor

I demand justice for these absolutely fabulous guys.

[b]Commissar Gromitovsky wrote:[/b]
    [quote]Greetings those of worth

I fear I must cut this message short for there are urgent matters that need my attention.

[/quote]

Im curious, what are these said "urgent" matters. Do they require your right hand?

[b]MrEcko wrote:[/b]
    [quote][b]Commissar Gromitovsky wrote:[/b]
    [quote]Greetings those of worth

[/quote]

Im curious, what are these said "urgent" matters. Do they require your right hand?[/quote]

No he is left handed, his right is still a virgin.