Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    In reality there would be no PvP - The offenders would quickly be either KOS'd (Permadeath) or locked away where they can break rocks all day.

Quote Originally Posted by Rudder View Post
    In reality there would be no PvP - The offenders would quickly be either KOS'd (Permadeath) or locked away where they can break rocks all day.
    %100 agree

Quote Originally Posted by kostaras View Post
    %100 agree
    In real life you wouldnt be able to set magical permissions to a basket... conclusion this isnt real life

Quote Originally Posted by Archangei View Post
    In real life you wouldnt be able to set magical permissions to a basket... conclusion this isnt real life
    In real life you could use a lock which keys can share with your friends or tribe members . Too much keys ? .. you can use a combination lock too ... conclusion this follows close to real life )

Considering we are making fires with flint i dont see the locks/keys happening

hehe .. true

I dunno, maybe it would be better to have you all safely locked away in your houses without ever having a fear of losing anything...

That could be tragic if one of you actually got pk'd. Someone COULD get really mad or hurt!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Salvadore View Post
    I dunno, maybe it would be better to have you all safely locked away in your houses without ever having a fear of losing anything...

That could be tragic if one of you actually got pk'd. Someone COULD get really mad or hurt!!!
    Consider that hopefully we will be able to burn down someones house

Quote Originally Posted by Archangei View Post
    Consider that hopefully we will be able to burn down someones house
    OH OH OH...you have NO IDEA how much hope I have in that specific idea...

Tears would flowwwwww.

Quote Originally Posted by Salvadore View Post

A safe zone for a " carebear " is what ressurection for a hardcore, ultra tough, super pow-ow PK . If a red has to face perma death ( like in real life if you get killed ) then most of PKs whould return to DFO. Such a hardcore !!! No offence please . Just a thought why some safe zones must be kept in-game