Currently I feel that the land open to us is to small, the influx of new players much like my self have eaten what little space was left that the beta players didn't cover in the initial rush. With more and more players coming every day to Xsyon ( which is wonderful) the land offered, and ability to place a tribe totem in an area which offers at least a few of the necessary starting resources is slim. I would suggest to push the mist back and ease the burden on newer players as well as the community as a whole.

There has been a lot of debate about replacement of old totems, I won't get into it but as an aside I do think increasing the amount of land available at launch would quell the rabble quite substantially. More land means new areas for newer players to discover and decide they prefer.. a perfect example is the 904 area which while open now is on the edge of the mist. If this area's mist was pushed back and a starter area was applied it would be a good starting point to ease the land rush strain we are bound to see on launch day. There are several other very good candidate areas for mist removal, the Washoe lake area and north of Squaw.

I understand this might be a hefty request and as such I don't place any expectations that they will be considered or implemented. These are merely my thoughts on how I would try to ease the tension when it comes to launch day.