Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: March 1st...

how about those servers with the right bandwidth ... Or is the game just broken

Xsyon Citizen
    Come on, guides. Can't you see a difference who's trolling? Keep your forum clean, ffs.

its obvious the game is broken. If you read the thru all the updates posted since "launch" of headstart, and apply simple logic, you will see what i mean. It all started out with an excuse that the lag was due to an isp no keeping his end of a bargain. Then it went on to "controlled" lag and disconnects. And now all of a sudden lag is due to code.

Something does not add up, and I for one has completely lost interest in the game, and I am not even gonna make use of my free time, should they get the thing working.

Im sick of incompetent devs, not being truthfull about what is going on. Im sick of socalled Indie devs who doesnt charge Indie prices, and then expects us not to be pissed off when shit hits the fan, for the greater good of the community.

The level of incompetence I have witnessed for the passed 14 days, makes me really weary about giving anymore money to this company.

And instead of dealing with more frustration, im just gonna uninstall the game and forget about it.

Sounded fun tho.

Quote Originally Posted by cody8899 View Post
    how about those servers with the right bandwidth ... Or is the game just broken
    those servers you speak of is already in place for the download server and it was stated the new game servers would be up this week, which we probably will not see them until the 7th when final wipe and prelaunch is supposed to start again.

Everyone is jumping on the flame ride! ~~~

Anyway Cody, you are not allow there are has been a huge influx of players that have actually requested a refund and quit the game already due to varius reason of course cannot pinpoint them all. However, I will to tell what I told one of my e-friends that quit the other day.

"X dood, I'm sorry you quit. If everything stablizes in the end and gets better I'll let you know. However, ^_^ this is beta man, not a full release and things are subject to pay. At least you did have, 2 months free after the game is released. Well anyway I'll let you know if things get better"

^_^ Just take a deep breathe.

Well ive tested loads of games in the past and this is not in a bad state compared to some of them.

Hopefully they will be able to lock down this lag issue, it was a load better last night but it was still there so maybe they are getting closer to a fix.

but its very rare for a company to stick to a release date esp if a game needs a bug fixed like this lag..

Quote Originally Posted by caldrin View Post
    Well ive tested loads of games in the past and this is not in a bad state compared to some of them.

Hopefully they will be able to lock down this lag issue, it was a load better last night but it was still there so maybe they are getting closer to a fix.

but its very rare for a company to stick to a release date esp if a game needs a bug fixed like this lag..

Did you do Vanguard ? Omg talk about a launch., worest launch ever...
    Age of Conana : Funcom should quit making games </3 their launch and game setup failed within the first 2 weeks.
    Only a very few handful of games had a good launch... even facebook games have better launches

Quote Originally Posted by furanku View Post
    Did you do Vanguard ? Omg talk about a launch., worest launch ever...
    Age of Conana : Funcom should quit making games </3 their launch and game setup failed within the first 2 weeks.
    Only a very few handful of games had a good launch... even facebook games have better launches
    i would have to argue, vanguard launch was horrible so was age of conan, i was at them both but the one that is the worst ever IMO would be Dark and Light, the game was a complete scam. It never worked if you canceled your account they charged you anyways, if you deleted you credit card info when canceled they still tried to say you owed them monthly fees and threaten lawsuits. finally they shut down after just a couple months. vanguard and age of conan is still going atleast and to some account have came a long way since their launch but first impressions keep people from going back.

Sooooo...

The Prelude should have been released last March 2010? I'm a bit confused, so all those animals, cooking, animal taming along with all the missing game features etc have been in the works since then?

That's really slow progress, right?

Quote Originally Posted by MrKrueak View Post
    i would have to argue, vanguard launch was horrible so was age of conan, i was at them both but the one that is the worst ever IMO would be Dark and Light, the game was a complete scam. It never worked if you canceled your account they charged you anyways, if you deleted you credit card info when canceled they still tried to say you owed them monthly fees and threaten lawsuits. finally they shut down after just a couple months. vanguard and age of conan is still going atleast and to some account have came a long way since their launch but first impressions keep people from going back.
    Remember the game that had Dragons? you could play one, gargg... it was first F2P than P2P than F2P and finally P2P lol