Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by PeonSanders911 View Post
    It works both ways....If you can get "one shotted", then you can do it to someone else.
    Increase the ARMOR...that way if your naked, your going to get wasted quick. The armor needs to be more protective....forcing people to wear it as opposed to naked fighting.
    I do agree that the jump from naked to the most basic of grass/cloth armor should be enough to make wearing armor for PvP worth it. But, that is a separate issue from the starting weapons, which currently make weaponcrafting a useless venture until much higher levels. Weaponcrafters should feel useful from the very start, and with the preorder weapons, they aren't.

Quote Originally Posted by AlexTaldren View Post
    Weaponcrafters should feel useful from the very start, and with the preorder weapons, they aren't.
    When they put in "Bows" and "Spears".....the Weaponcrafter will be in HIGH demand. The newbie weapons should stay as powerfull, but they should not be Invunerable....they should break down over time. The pre-order guys should be rewarded, but those weapons should eventually break......

But its the "Bows" and "Spears" that will be the weapons of choice.....

Quote Originally Posted by PeonSanders911 View Post
    When they put in "Bows" and "Spears".....the Weaponcrafter will be in HIGH demand. The newbie weapons should stay as powerfull, but they should not be Invunerable....they should break down over time. The pre-order guys should be rewarded, but those weapons should eventually break......

But its the "Bows" and "Spears" that will be the weapons of choice.....
    So it is fine that preorder weapons are doing too much damage RIGHT NOW because at some point months from now people will be using ranged weapons anyway.....

If they lowered the damage of the preorder weapons, made them the same as, for example, studded pipe smasher tier weapons, then they would still be a bonus compared to non preorder starter weapons, but not that overpowered that a weapon crafter cannot make better fairly quickly.

I think that preorder weapons are breakable like every item in game. They are overpowered though and every weapon with supreme quality will be until dmg calculation is fixed.
    To me they should be at best tier 2-3 in quality with best durabiity. That way there would be more powerful weapons soon, but with lower lifespan.

I want my pre-order weapon to glow with little jewels spinning around it. ;-)

HAND TO HAND COMBAT BEATS THOSE STARTER WEAPONS JUST SAYING. HAND TO HAND NEEDS TO BE NERFED, THIS IS NOT A JOKE.

This is why I laugh at the PvP'ers out there who think they're hot stuff now. If/when starter weapons get the nerf they need AND armor actually protects, then we'll have a lot less naked people running around punching people to death.

Enough false promises already, they better not take away or nerf our pre-order weapons now too. And it better not decay, right now it is about the only benefit I have received for pre-ordering this game.

Fix armor, if it protected you, the weapon would not be an issue. This game is about realism, 2 hits from a super sharp axe would kill almost anyone not wearing armor. In fact it would probably only take one. A dull stubby axe would still kill someone in 3-5 hits, as it does now.

The weapons need no adjustment to dmg, but protection from those weapons (ie. armor) needs to be implemented and working.

Another thing that bothers me is how WEAK the animals are with these overpowered preorder weapons. Please reduce the preorder weapon damage.

Quote Originally Posted by Honelith View Post
    Another thing that bothers me is how WEAK the animals are with these overpowered preorder weapons. Please reduce the preorder weapon damage.
    The weapons need no adjustment to dmg, but protection from those weapons (ie. armor) needs to be implemented and working. As far as animals go, even a bear is going down after I whack it with a well crafted axe 4 times.