Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Personaly i dont think anyone that has purchased the game int he last 6 months should have a vote. I feel cheated a little here as i was a buyer way back when and now all the noobs get to come in and cry to get a chance at a location my tribe worked very hard to choose and keep. They did say they would save these spots for us that already placed them now they are backing out on that? Why? because a bunch of the new player base that did not stick it out through all the crap the rest of us went through in the last year. It aint right i tell you ,it just aint right.
    ok vented... move along

I dont think its a huge deal either way but as some have pointed out my investment in the game is about 4 days so far.

That said, I think a full wipe of everything is best for a re-launch HOWEVER, the logins should be queued in segments based on who which accounts have been active the longest during the beta phase. I do want to stress however, that its not a big deal either way and to be frank the people who have played longer have more invested in their spots most which are nearly as fantastic as people make them out to be.

Every tribe and homesteads should pm their desired location to the admins, and if there is one which is disputed they should make a lucky draw, lol. That would solve the problem of the overstressed server by launch and would be fair toward everyone.

Just kidding of course.

Quote Originally Posted by Jadzia View Post
    Every tribe and homesteads should pm their desired location to the admins, and if there is one which is disputed they should make a lucky draw, lol. That would solve the problem of the overstressed server by launch and would be fair toward everyone.

Just kidding of course.
    Yeah, but then what would solve the problem of the overstressed admins?