Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213

Thread: Two servers?

There are two possible reasons for two servers:
    1) too many people for one -- if this is true, we will have to have 2 servers
    2) different rules -- if this is the only reason, I'm not sure I'm for it.

But let's say they do have too many people for one server. I think it would make a lot of sense to move the kill-everything crowd to one server, and let the other server continue as normal. Normal being what we have now: open world PvP with safe zones around camps.

Quote Originally Posted by Rique View Post
    The Couchsurfing and Loafer skills are due to release after Prelude.
    Whooo hooo! I better learn to do those brightly-colored thread hair wraps and maybe some hemp rope and low grade gemstone necklace crafting, then, as I recall those being essential components of the neo-hippy barter arsenal.

guys..

on the 'he only has two programmers' would you folks please read section called 'developers'
    http://www.xsyon.com/developers
    while your at it maybe take a peak at the one called 'features' too

I hope they keep one server but if they have to split. Make it one for NA and one for EU.
    That way we can have a decent ping over here. Tho I would prefer a more populated server.

That's a well done sig Arc.

Thank you. I got lazy with it. I put more effort into the ones for other people.
    That and my trial for psp ran out and I'm too cheap to buy it. I need to make a Xsyon related on now you pointed it out.

Better add a third server while you're at it. Xsyon just hit #1 on MMORPG.com's list.

Quote Originally Posted by ifireallymust View Post
    Better add a third server while you're at it. Xsyon just hit #1 on MMORPG.com's list.
    I know LOL.....good and not good....give it 48 hours though. If it's still #1/#2 then we in trouble.
    haha

Quote Originally Posted by BigCountry View Post
    I know LOL.....good and not good....give it 48 hours though. If it's still #1/#2 then we in trouble.
    haha
    But maybe in trouble in a good way if whoever the server provider is can get on the stick!