Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by r4NGe View Post
    Sweet, I'm gonna be an orc.
    I thought you were a Troll j/k lol.

ZOMBIES .... PLEASEEEEE!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by blackzilla View Post
    Offtopic: Why is there no post-apocalytic zombie survival mmo out there? Now that would be sooo awesome!

Quote Originally Posted by Raye View Post
    Offtopic: Why is there no post-apocalytic zombie survival mmo out there? Now that would be sooo awesome!
    There is a 2d browser mmo lol. But honestly mutants attacking our settlements for our BRAAAAAAAINS would be fun lol.

Quote Originally Posted by wolfmoonstrike View Post
    There is a 2d browser mmo lol. But honestly mutants attacking our settlements for our BRAAAAAAAINS would be fun lol.
    Rofl, i'd be scared to death. Your out alone in the woods, fishing, minding your own buisness and suddenly you hear from behind.. *WRARRAGGHH*
    That would be exciting ^^

Rofl, i'd be scared to death. Your out alone in the woods, fishing, minding your own buisness and suddenly you hear from behind.. *WRARRAGGHH*
    If I see you in game I'll try to give you a fright . I'll even throw in a *wrarragh....braaaains* for good measure lol. I mean if they can't in some form implement this.

It would also be a way for them to implement human bones through pve...

It would also be a way for them to implement human bones through pve...
    Aye, Truestrike.

If I see you in game I'll try to give you a fright . I'll even throw in a *wrarragh....braaaains* for good measure lol. I mean if they can't in some form implement this.
    Lol! I will set my intelligence to minimum, thus my braains shall be useless! except for lunch

That would be awesome if it could be pulled of right
    this