Page 59 of 65 FirstFirst ... 9495758596061 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by baka77 View Post
    Templars...Killing Kittens Since 1961!!!
    Hey i like kittens.... We do not!!!

But we do kill care bears!

I like the introduction, looking forward to seeing you folks in Xsyon. I do have a question though, if you will entertain it.

Why Lawful evil, I understand being evil in the game, but I would not consider the Templars in the crusades as lawful evil. The modern day Knights Templar are anything but evil, lawful they are though. Is this just your take on the Templars for the game?

Also this
    Religion: We are a "Satanic" Tribe, We believe we are God and no man is better then us we are the Elite's of the world. (Golden Dawn, Aleister Crowley, Type religion base Evil Spiritual, Necromancers)
    The Templar Knights seems to imply not only a good, or perhaps neutral alignment ... but also the opposite system of belief.

Just curious.

Quote Originally Posted by Redemp View Post
    I like the introduction, looking forward to seeing you folks in Xsyon. I do have a question though, if you will entertain it.

Why Lawful evil, I understand being evil in the game, but I would not consider the Templars in the crusades as lawful evil. The modern day Knights Templar are anything but evil, lawful they are though. Is this just your take on the Templars for the game?

Also this

The Templar Knights seems to imply not only a good, or perhaps neutral alignment ... but also the opposite system of belief.

Just curious.
    We are based off The Occult and Conspiracy theory Templar Knights.

Quote Originally Posted by Ikisis View Post
    We are based off The Occult and Conspiracy theory Templar Knights.
    Aha .. I understand now.

yea in our eyes we're the good ones

Quote Originally Posted by Xx1327 View Post
    yea in our eyes we're the good ones
    I think this will be a Flawless Victory.

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by boomer0901 View Post
    Well that was until I saw Bcrfan use pew-pew sigh.
    Dear Sir,

You have not only offended me, but offended all the anti-righteousnesses & wondrous evil that I embody in all my body, and a big body it is.

Whilst, I cannot speak for others, I can however, speak for myself indeed. And as such, I have come to the long though through and grievous conclusion, that.... this matter of speak can not, and will not be tolerated. Therefore, should we ever meet expect the most painful case of the pew-pew to be brought down upon you with holy thunder force.

After which, I will cook your flesh, and make it into popcorn human, as I am hungry, always.

All the best, until your forthcoming destruction... demise..., either or, you chose.

With hunger,
    BCRfan

so has the mighty spilts spoken!

Quote Originally Posted by Ikisis View Post
    No joke the man eats way to many fish, we will need a raid crew to fish to feed him alone.
    I can haz cheezburger ?