Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Exclamation Mmorpg.com Renamed Xsyon on the site! Deleted Hype

Which Removed it from all list's, even the release chart it is removed, The mmorpg interview picture is also gone from this name change.

Someone might want to contact them and have shit reset or we the community need to start hitting that hype counter again because its wiped clean like no one hyped it at all..

Honestly it almost sounds like a attack on the game's popularity to me.

could be on purpose...a nice soft launch with a gradual build as stuff is fixed and introduced is probably preferable to a mad crash of 10000 new players (again) hitting and overloading the servers.

Might be best though right now. To be honest.

We currently have a night club with 2984927487284 males and 6 females.

It's kind of a bad bottle neck if you know what I mean.

Name is the same, and on the games list for me...

Seems that they moved it from beta to release, as they had its release date being March 1st.

Could be one or more over-enthusiastic Xsyon subscribers also went a bit too far:

PLEASE NOTE: Manipulation of the ratings will result in the reset and disabling of this game's ratings. Examples of manipulation include (but are not limited to): creating multiple accounts in order to drive up the rating, developers encouraging fans to vote the rating to a specific number, and the offering of incentives for fans to vote up the rating (such as in-game rewards).

Not saying that's the case, but it could be, or the site might have gotten flooded with legitimate but last minute votes and made it appear to MMORPG.com that this was the case.

Well, since this game SHOULD have been released today, mmorpg.com thinks it's now released. So all the hype is deleted and is replaced by Ratings.

Quote Originally Posted by Honelith View Post
    Well, since this game SHOULD have been released today, mmorpg.com thinks it's now released. So all the hype is deleted and is replaced by Ratings.
    I think this man speaks the truth.

Quote Originally Posted by Honelith View Post
    That clears this up. thank you i was like wtf is going on.

Yep they also removed it from their upcoming games list because according to them it's here now and not upcoming. Probably an automatic process.