Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Bows and arrows???/.. what the heck is going on,, Where are the guns?,, This apocalypse targeted all the rolling armor and guns. and buildings only...LOL,, yet all the animals and some humans survived?... its all wrong I tell you all wrong...,, Nades and guns should have survived along with any hard metal stuff...LOL ...

Quote Originally Posted by Viper66 View Post
    Bows and arrows???/.. what the heck is going on,, Where are the guns?,, This apocalypse targeted all the rolling armor and guns. and buildings only...LOL,, yet all the animals and some humans survived?... its all wrong I tell you all wrong...,, Nades and guns should have survived along with any hard metal stuff...LOL ...
    Bows and arrows then flint locks with metalsmithing and forges. The flint locks, single shot with slow reload, could get a damage bonus for hunting and reduced damage against armor for PvP making them a "softening up" weapon prior to tribe on tribe melee combat.

While I'm opposed to guns. It would be VERY funny to watch 10-15 people from two tribes line up taking stationary pop-shots at each other a la colonial wars.

Quote Originally Posted by redjack View Post
    Bows and arrows then flint locks with metalsmithing and forges. The flint locks, single shot with slow reload, could get a damage bonus for hunting and reduced damage against armor for PvP making them a "softening up" weapon prior to tribe on tribe melee combat.
    Why? With the percentage of Americans owning guns, there should be 1000's of modern guns in the rubble.