Apache Cuts All Ties With TGM

We are no longer going to be associated with TGM, this is our official statement.

I'm not going to go into details about our decision and I will not reply to any comments left in this thread.

We are not hostile against any tribes, including hopi and we will not be used as a staging ground for any tribe to use as a base of attack on any other tribe this includes any tribe from TGM.

Edit:

I was contacted by Furnaku today to let me know he had us recorded saying that we would allow them to use our base as a staging ground for attacks on Hopi - and it's TRUE - we did say this. He wouldn't stop arguing with us about leaving their alliance and at one point he tried to say we would have to change our tribe name. [B]lol[/B]. We wanted him out of our vent, we were trying to be nice - however I forgot who we were dealing with.

So, I'll say it again, [I]"We are not hostile against any tribes, [B]including hopi[/B] and we will not be used as a staging ground for any tribe to use as a base of attack on any other tribe this includes any tribe from TGM." [/I]

[I]This is my [B]for real[/B] last word on the subject.[/I]

[QUOTE=KeithStone;55345]Edit:

I was contacted by Furnaku today to let me know he had us recorded saying that we would allow them to use our base as a staging ground for attacks on Hopi - and it's TRUE - we did say this. He wouldn't stop arguing with us about leaving their alliance and at one point he tried to say we would have to change our tribe name. [B]lol[/B]. We wanted him out of our vent, we were trying to be nice - however I forgot who we were dealing with.[/QUOTE]

Feel your frustration. Glad you stood with what you believed.

I would like to point out everyone except the guy with the bong is in breach of ToS.

Any of it could be considered "trolling" or at the least "inflamitory".

We in TGA have a number of Tribes who are joining/have joined. I won't counter directly the posts made as this may be be considered inflamitory. However, rest assured TGA is pretty strong, and I'm sorry to hear that Apache is leaving.

/end of thread.

EDIT I just realised the guy with the bong is too - drugs are mentioned as a no-no in it. - sorry, I rather like your sig :-(

Due to numerous off topic posts, which is against the ToS, this thread is locked.

I would also like to point out that it is only against the ToS for a person under the age of 13 to register to the fourms under their name. Anyone of any age is allowed to view the site.