[u]Games Played[/u]

EQ1 (5yrs)
DAoC (2yrs)
WoW (4yrs)

[u]Experience[/u]

Been a guild leader on every game I have played and always gone to the top 1-2 spot in every mmo played so I know what it takes to be #1. I have no intentions of being any leader figure in this game as I am strictly looking for a players roll. Helping out is not a problem, as I am sure to be a good source of information.

I am a great crafter if you need one, but I truly plan on killing and taking what the Tribe needs. Needless killing isn't my intention, but if that is where the tribe is headed sign me up.
I have not pre-ordered yet as I have not seen any video, but pretty sure I am headed to Xsyon anyway just don't want to get scammed.

I am a pretty solid player, but you will see that once we start as actions speak louder than words.

Been gaming all in all for about 15yrs mmos, and to many console games to list.

LF a mature guild that has good leadership and doesn't take shit from anyone. Good isn't an option for me as I am Hardcore and eat Care-Bears for breakfast. I will settle for Neutral if Evil doesn't pan out for me. I am pretty flexible to this point but anti good.

Vent server is a must for me as I am always in vent for communication to participate in the guilds next objective.

The Leader of the guild also has to be online most of the time, or someone that is equally as good. I will not stand for a leaderless guild floating the fuck along. Goals, direction are important, so don't waste my time.

Look forward in adding to the tribe,

Belated

"Overkill is better than no kill at all."
-Belated