Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

The Final Wipe : When can I make my TRUE character

Is there a concrete date set for this yet?

Thank you in advance.

Wouldn't we all like to know...

No date officially set yet, but people suspect it will be early this next week, somewhere between Monday and Wednesday. Though nothing is set.

Indeed. We may wake up tomorrow to discover a poll had been created overnight asking whether or not they should make this a game about clowns and subsequently find the website banner replaced with an abhorrent example of what happens when one mixes alcohol and MSPaint with an asinine ambition for satire.

Quote Originally Posted by pendergraft View Post
    Indeed. We may wake up tomorrow to discover a poll had been created overnight asking whether or not they should make this a game about clowns and subsequently find the website banner replaced with an abhorrent example of what happens when one mixes alcohol and MSPaint with an asinine ambition for satire.
    lol, well done

Xsyon Citizen
    Yay for clowns!

So that is why I scavenged a pair of over sized comical shoes!

Quote Originally Posted by Arcturus View Post
    So that is why I scavenged a pair of over sized comical shoes!
    Hey! I lost them the other day, been going out of my mind trying to find them. Hand them back please...

No way! They go very well with my pink ringmasters top hat.

this is the best thread

I can't wait to stand guard over my junkpile for 24 hrs.....I wish I could set up a macro
    --->press '1' key then "This is MY JUNKPILE!! Leave now!"....oh who would have guessed that this would come to violence....