Last night while the server was down a buddy and I where watching the ratings over at mmorpg.

They had Xyson rated highest game at 8.99 This was higher than the mega game rifts that was just release last week.

this can be good as it will definatly help to "sell" the game and get people tlaking about xyson..
I am afraid it might have been a bit premature though..
What if all these people preorder.. DL the game and log in. the servers will fail.. as they have with basic game play.. plus they will be thinking the game is almost complete with that rating and with the reviews the game has gotten as of late.
I am sure it could put a bad taste in their mouth if they log in and see the game in the state it is in right now.

The game is fun.. it is awesome and it is just getting started.. I hope all the good press doesn't turn into a double edged sword.

In the future I hope some will be a little more fourthcoming with the fact the game is still in its very early stages.. still has alot of work to do to get it to completion but that
the devs and the community are great.. the concepts are great and that this will BECOME one of the best mmo's to date..