for hour or so ingame

Couple thoughts

need some kind of tutorial in game bad. I dont even know how to fish or anything like that i got to ask around.

some sort of map
    need a compass

the ability to ignore ppl in chat
    maybe some chat filters

Actually was kind of funny some guy left out a bunch of baskets without locks he had all kinds of junk in there. I imagine they are empty now.

and some chat text over the head of the person talking.

And some better labels over the persons head. I cant tell who is who, unless i walk up real close to them. Or even they are chatting unless i look down.

Hahahahahaha. Let me guess, you are from WoW, Warhammer, Rift, AoC, DCUO, or any other cookie cutter game?

1.This is the apocalypse, why would you have a detailed map of lake tahoe?
    2. Everyone in the game only starts with what the clothes they have on their back and the tools from their previous trade. There might be crafteable compasses in-game eventually, is that I think.
    3.There is an ability to ignore people in chat, I think it's /ignore <name>
    4. I think text bubbles will kill the immersion, but a better chat system maybe like wow so that we can seperate tribe chat from normal and global chat (even though global is not going to be here long).
    5.I agree that the labels over there head should be something besides black, but I don't think you should be able to see it from far away, only toggleable and up close is the way it should be, or even take it out in general.

Like xidian said, but I would like to see a better tag for tribemates/friends - I should be able to recognize those people from a distance better.

Quote Originally Posted by Bear5732 View Post
    Like xidian said, but I would like to see a better tag for tribemates/friends - I should be able to recognize those people from a distance better.
    That's true, I think you should be able to recognize friends and tribemates better too. Maybe like a green namebar that is always on.