What stops someone from undoing work you've done?

This game has my interest but what stops someone from just undoing all the work you've done like terraforming and making roads. Cause we all know there are people who play games just to grief other people.

Pretty sure if you have a totem set up only you and the people in your tribe can alter stuff within your borders. Otherwise that would be a monumental fail if joe somebody can just put a mountain in the middle of your area.

If you dont own the land you cant terra on it. If you drop something on tribal land no one can pick it up if they are not part of the tribe... or if you set permissions to private no one can access it, even if they are in your tribe... so to your concern there is protection against all your working ending up in ruins.

4. 03-02-2011, 12:25 PM

Quote Originally Posted by bashem View Post
    This game has my interest but what stops someone from just undoing all the work you've done like terraforming and making roads. Cause we all know there are people who play games just to grief other people.
    You can only terraform in your own tribe/homestead area. So any random stranger who try to ruin your work won't be able to do so. Only your tribemates can terraform there, but if you are the tribe leader you can even switch their right to terraform off.

Buildings and storages are protected in your area.

Quote Originally Posted by tredo View Post
    If you dont own the land you cant terra on it. If you drop something on tribal land no one can pick it up if they are not part of the tribe... or if you set permissions to private no one can access it, even if they are in your tribe... so to your concern there is protection against all your working ending up in ruins.
    I saw a gameplay video of a tribes camp being robbed...I thought the evil aligned players could steal....?

Quote Originally Posted by Morpane View Post
    I saw a gameplay video of a tribes camp being robbed...I thought the evil aligned players could steal....?
    They can only steal resources dropped on the ground, they can't open any containers.

Jadzia, does that include log piles?