Quote Originally Posted by NexAnima View Post
Homestead only have a radius of 50m. My current homestead sits right on the border of the edge of anothers homestead. As in the minute i leave my land I enter his. Homesteads do not block land up to 280m or 200m for that matter.
Key words are homestead/homestead. Im talking about homestead/tribe. When you plant a tribe totem, you HAVE to have the radius of 250m clear from any other claimed land. Because that is the maximum, and it has to be reserved.

Quote Originally Posted by galagah View Post
Right, it's that hard to form your 5 members on the run .. of course , i forgot that things like " voice comms " don't exist at all .

You do know that you can " click " things on the run , and type in tribe name etc , you don't " have to stand like a cabbage " at the start .......

Oh , and if i feel like joining in i will thanks .

Your basically trying to just give Tribes all the advantages , your idea was not making it fair to all by a long shot .

Oh, and yes that 1 person does have the same rights . Your 5 are " Choosing " to group together , no-one is making them .
Yes! I do want to give tribes advantages. Want to know why? They have multitudes of more people than any homestead will ever have. They pay more money, as a whole, and usually pay longer than any solo player ever does. There are no NPCs, no pre-made towns, no nothing, and its all up to TRIBES to rebuild this world. So, you entitle yourself with "same rights" but while most tribes are creating cities for people to live in, youre going to be up in the mountains crying that you dont have the land for your cows to roam on.