Separate Settlement Name from Tribe Name

Simply it doesnt make sense that the settlement name have the same name as the tribe / clan whatever you want to call it.

I'd find it to make more sense if we could name our settlements rather have it autogenerate from our tribe name

Quote Originally Posted by Archangei View Post
    Simply it doesnt make sense that the settlement name have the same name as the tribe / clan whatever you want to call it.

I'd find it to make more sense if we could name our settlements rather have it autogenerate from our tribe name
    It would if when you entered the territory it said something along the lines of "You have entered _____________ , owned by __________"

Quote Originally Posted by wolfmoonstrike View Post
    It would if when you entered the territory it said something along the lines of "You have entered _____________ , owned by __________"
    Yeah see that would make even more sense

Quote Originally Posted by wolfmoonstrike View Post
    this ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Archangei View Post

plz no autogenerate i want to choose my ssettlement's name.

Added to official suggestions.