Hello All,

I'm hoping to be able to create a character that fits who I am. In real life I study martial arts (Wing Chun Gung Fu), ancient cultures, neo-shamanic practices, Eastern philosophy (and general philosophy), brain function and potential. I am also an outdoorsmen with an interest in survivalism and a political activist (our government is completely broken and I don't believe in the false left/right political paradigm). I am a no-drama player who gets along with and tolerates people well for the most part. One thing I am certainly good for is interesting conversation while we all grind... haha!

I don't know where all of this will take me in this game yet, but I assume I will be able to be some sort of Sage type character who maybe offers healing ability and possibly some unarmed combat. I have been gaming online now since about 1995, and I favor sandbox MMOs over anything else these days. I am interested in community building, and I think Xsyon has a lot of potential in this area.

For you old SWG vets, I played from beta until NGE on Bria and Intrepid, and still go back to check it out once in a while. My favorite pre-NGE classes were Ranger and Creature Handler, and I would love to be able to build toons similar to these in Xsyon.

At any rate, I am looking for a laid back but organized tribe who could use someone like me.

I should also add that I am not opposed to RP style play, as long as the Tribe isn't ridiculously militant about it. We should be able to speak out of character in Tribal chat / voice chat.

My alignment will be Neutral / Good, and I am cool with PvP of course. I plan to be very active with feedback to the devs as well.