What (if anything) has been removed from Xsyon

Since the early days, what has been removed at all? Here is a vid from a year ago, and I would love to know where the stuff I see in these sets of screens are.. Does it exist, or was it pulled out at some point? There is armor in there that is pretty neat I haven't seen yet, old cars/buses, little booths that look like merchant tents, etc....

I ask because I have only played since maybe, end of January of this year, so I was just curious.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_yGnLcmskl0

Seems to have alot missing fom the game looking at those screenshots, unless the screenshots are fake?

Hoping aggressive zombies will make its way into the game soon.

Xsyon Citizen
    Thoose screenshots either renders with models and textures as "proof of concept" or made in game with items spawned in from a GM for testing purposes. Zombies, Junked cars and some of the armor and buildings showed are not in game as of today and has never been afaik.

Most likely it's planned stuff that might get added later, but who knows when.

Quote Originally Posted by djext2000 View Post
    Since the early days, what has been removed at all? Here is a vid from a year ago, and I would love to know where the stuff I see in these sets of screens are.. Does it exist, or was it pulled out at some point? There is armor in there that is pretty neat I haven't seen yet, old cars/buses, little booths that look like merchant tents, etc....

I ask because I have only played since maybe, end of January of this year, so I was just curious.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_yGnLcmskl0
    Notice the load screen doesn't say pre-lude so that is beta footage of a small niche group of testers testing what is to come... imo.

I "heard" that they had a lot of the game done years ago and had to recode a tonne of it for some reason and sort of start over.. so the ideas concepts are complete. . of course again this could be absolute garbage.

I see someone cooking in one of those screenshots. That has not been implemented yet. At least I dont thinks so.

Some of the stuff you can see in screenshots on this games main site. So if they did a recode, that might explain it. Like I said, that vid was put up over a year ago...so who knows what we are seeing. Just thought maybe some looong time vets might be able to confirm or deny things in the vid.

People forget - Aren't some things supposed to come in as the game evolves? We're pretty much in the stone age at the moment but from what I've always read technology and techniques are supposed to advance as we go along.